Forums

Help › Forums

Almost everyone WD in second round?

Wed, Apr 4 2018 9:47 AM (8 replies)
  • georgec5
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 12:08 PM

I went to play the second round and the Play Now button wouldn't work.  I looked at the bracket and all but one player were listed as withdrawn.  That player had scores in all the rounds and was declared the winner.  I don't know about other players, but I did not withdraw.

• sydney80
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 5:42 PM

I am finding same problem get into 2nd round and no play button help !!!!!!

• D33Fl3x
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 10:42 PM

Same here... and that goes for everybody in most of my Bracket tournaments.
    What are we missing?!?

• Lawman49
    73 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 7:55 AM

The original question (above) was never answered and I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.  

Master Tier Bracket: #502609 was a CTTH competition and I posted a score.  Today I noticed that I had WITHDRAWN along with just about everyone else!  I'm new to this tournament thing and I am enjoying them but things are a bit confusing... Is this an End of Month thing?

Charles

Appreciate an explanation if possible. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 7:52 AM
    Lawman49:
    The original question (above) was never answered and I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.  

They rarely answer here...best to contact Customer Support.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 8:48 AM

Its a speed bracket. Every round starts in 15 mins, rather than the usual 24 hours

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 1:36 PM

IBTD: Strokeplay speed brackets (9 holes) should go 30 minutes - it's almost impossible to play 9 holes in 15 minutes.

Lawman49:
    Master Tier Bracket: #502609 was a CTTH competition and I posted a score.  Today I noticed that I had WITHDRAWN along with just about everyone else!  I'm new to this tournament thing and I am enjoying them but things are a bit confusing... Is this an End of Month thing?
    CTTH brackets go on very quickly - 15 (or 30?) mins for each step. It's not uncommon to have many players fail to play in both quick variants.

You can win it while playing+winning only the first match if no opponents show, like the winner of the bracket posted above.

• Lawman49
    73 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 6:27 AM

Thanks for the clarifications!  I need to read the forums, and rules a little closer!

Charles

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 9:47 AM

You're welcome to ask because these rules are not displayed in total or well hidden to the least. Methinks that you have to enter a Bracket to learn about the timers(?), and I don't remember an official notice of the "auto advance without opponent" thing.

Have fun!

RSS