Forums

Help › Forums

Navigating the Mobile App

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 26 2016 5:10 AM (3 replies)
  • hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 11:01 PM

I am used to the PC version of WGT, but tried the mobile app while travelling.

I could easily find my own stats and my CC homepage & forum.

I tried for ages and could not find the WGT Community section. Can anyone help regarding how to find Country Clubs or the WGT Forum on the mobile app?

If anyone is interested -- the Stats on the mobile app have a few that are more precise than the PC version. The main item is the 'Average distance to the pin' Stat, which has zero decimal places on the PC version, and takes literally months (if not years) to see it move. While the mobile app has 2 decimal places - so I can easily track progress there!

Many Thanks

Neil (The Hakman)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 4:18 AM

hakman123:

I am used to the PC version of WGT, but tried the mobile app while travelling.

I could easily find my own stats and my CC homepage & forum.

I tried for ages and could not find the WGT Community section. Can anyone help regarding how to find Country Clubs or the WGT Forum on the mobile app?

If anyone is interested -- the Stats on the mobile app have a few that are more precise than the PC version. The main item is the 'Average distance to the pin' Stat, which has zero decimal places on the PC version, and takes literally months (if not years) to see it move. While the mobile app has 2 decimal places - so I can easily track progress there!

Many Thanks

Neil (The Hakman)

There are 2 things on mobile that are not on the web version that I would like to see moved to the web version.

1. The approach  grid.  on the web have to chose either pitch or chip to get a grid for approach shots. And if you forget to change your shot type then you really mess up. I've done that a couple of times.

2. Share scorecard. You can share the score card using text message, E-Mail. Twitter, Facebook, or Airdrop. You can also save it and or print it. This is something that we have asked for fro several years on the web version.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 4:53 AM

hakman123:

After you close out the CDP screen, click the 3 horizontal bars in the top left of the screen to the left of the WGT logo. A sidebar shows up and you can get to your CC forum from there with full forum function.

I have yet to find a way into the main forum directly. I did create a link to it in a post on my own CC forum (from PC) and was able to get there that way, just to see if it worked.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 5:10 AM

Thanks guys.

I managed to get to other clubs - but no function to search for clubs or players like the Community Area I am used to.  

I can click email links to indirectly get to the WGT forum, but cannot get there from the mobile app.  Seems unhelpful!

RSS