Help › Forums

Moderator Lockdown

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 26 2016 8:29 AM (9 replies)
  • StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 11:42 AM

Hi Y'all,

Kinda frustrating that all of my posts and replies are "subject for review" so in other words, my voice can only be heard if the "Moderator" reviews and accepts what I have written :( WGT Member Services stated that it is normal for new players but geez, how long will that be? So just know that all of my responses are being delayed by "The Moderator" (no offense Mr. Moderator). Does anyone have any pull with this or know "someone" so the shackles can be released? Thank you in advance!

See you on the Tee :)

Steph

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 7:22 PM

StephanieCA:

Hi Y'all,

Kinda frustrating that all of my posts and replies are "subject for review" so in other words, my voice can only be heard if the "Moderator" reviews and accepts what I have written :( WGT Member Services stated that it is normal for new players but geez, how long will that be? So just know that all of my responses are being delayed by "The Moderator" (no offense Mr. Moderator). Does anyone have any pull with this or know "someone" so the shackles can be released? Thank you in advance!

See you on the Tee :)

Steph

Contact WGTicon on his wall and ask him to remove your moderation. He is pretty good about doing that.

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 8:17 PM

Hi Born,

Thank you so much for your guidance! I contacted Icon so hopefully he can assist.

Steph

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 8:27 PM

hi

you should be all set :)

-wgticon

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 9:08 PM

Thank you Icon :)

Steph

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 10:29 PM

Steph.

Don't feel bad. I didn't get "out of moderation" until my 100th post, by which time I was a Legend.

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 10:40 PM

Wow K7! Luckily I had my "get out of jail free" card ;)

Thanks again Icon!

Steph

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 6:53 AM

StephanieCA:

Wow K7! Luckily I had my "get out of jail free" card ;)

Thanks again Icon!

Steph

That's a good lesson to remember.....rather than just posting a complaint or issue in the forums, a posting on a mods wall (or a PM if you don't want it widely viewed) is far more effective.

I have 'used' Icon several times, and bearing in mind the time diff he has always been quick to respond.  Don't always agree with his answers, mind, but he always answers and try's to assist. Good guy

Thomas

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 8:21 AM

newcastleb:
    I have 'used' Icon several times, and bearing in mind the time diff he has always been quick to respond.  Don't always agree with his answers, mind, but he always answers and try's to assist. Good guy

+1

Icon is a genuine asset to the game, always responds and tries to help.

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 8:29 AM

I agree Thomas :)

Icon was responsive and nice enough to remove"the shackles" ;) I really appreciate everyon's help and guidance - such a wonderful community here :)

Steph

RSS