Forums

Help › Forums

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:30 AM (80 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 12:02 PM

pdb1:
    Besides all the copy and pasting and hopping from site to site gathering info and editing trophies etc .

Copying from your "private" WGT CC forum and pasting to your "public" independent CC site is redundant to the extreme.

pdb1:
    I also get emails and messages from members and players and friends

Which you ask for.  "I want YOU to message ME"  

You're making all this extra work for yourself!  And then you complain about it?  Sheesh!

pdb1:
    I wish WGT would enable some kind of sound like a fire alarm or an air horn or a fog horn or a siren on the invite icon .

Because YOU can't properly manage your green light status to say you're busy when you ARE busy, you ask WGT to add annoying sounds to an invite that ALL OF US (who properly manage our status) will then need to deal with. 

As usual, it's all about pdb1.

And say hi to Heidi Klum for me when she joins your CC.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 1:16 AM

Heidi,do you want to play a game ??

Not Global thermal irradiation I hope.

thx

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 4:27 AM

pdb1:
      I shouldn't have to manage my green light status . If some one wants to invite me . The only way for me to know this is  a little tiny rectangle barely visible and only if you are on the right part of one page . How is that working out for everyone in WGT ? 

It is never a problem for me, my CC buddies or friends in general.

pdb1:
    . I talk to many CC owners that have the same problems and always have . In fact i have been told by the owners of active and popular 250 member CC's that alt shot is so difficult to get anyone on the same page on . That very little effort is put toward that mode .. Because of the very difficult to accept invite system . That is one of the main reasons why alt shot is not ever included in independent tournaments .

Our CC has a regular alt shot tournament without any invite problems. We also have many  members who play alt shot together every day, again without any invite problems.

pdb1:
      Andyson If you continue to try and discredit me . I will stop . I will just leave WGT and my CC .

That's ridiculous Paul, I would never let anyone live in my head rent free.

pdb1:
      The above posting is none of your concern because you can not comprehend it .

Yes he really can.

Running a club, although time consuming, is not rocket science ffs!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 9:21 AM

pdb1:
      ( edited to make it easier for andyson to comprehend )

Wasn't necessary as I comprehed just fine.  Although now I see you backed off being serious about adding the air horn sounding.  So that's progress.

pdb1:

andyson:
    Which you ask for.  "I want YOU to message ME"  

Has nothing to do with it . I have half as many as I used to . 

Likely because you have half as many CC members as you used to have.

pdb1:
    I shouldn't have to manage my green light status .

But, like the rest of us, you do need to manage it as you are missing invites.  Don't go green if you are busy doing other stuff where you might miss an invite.  AND If you see CC members are green then stop what you are busy with and send them invites.  This makes sense since you are emphasizing internal CC play among members you might give it higher priority. This is not rocket science either!

pdb1:
    Because of the very difficult to accept invite system .

pdb1:
    How is that working out for everyone in WGT ? 

Lots of public CC vs CC matches, lots of multi-player games being played, so the invite system is working quite well thank you!

Remember when WGT effed up the invite system and invites weren't being received?  What a mess that was!    If it ain't broke don't fix it!  WGT's track record on changes is not good, so leave it alone.

pdb1:
    If your intention is to drive me out of WGT as you have successfully single handedly done to members on many occasions .

That's BS!  Back it up with evidence!  Your posts are full of unsubstantiated exaggerations.  The last time you tried that tactic I showed you were full of it!

In that classic pdb1 thread "I MEAN WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT YOU READ" lol, you gave some specifics (the falling off the turnip truck incident) and you said I was responsible with driving out that member.  I was not even remotely involved!  Pffft!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2016 3:27 AM

Oh dear, the village cretin has accessed a keyboard again.

RSS