1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 4:05 PM

Here is everything you want to know about Henry (the one and only) Kawa:

- Retired Police Officer (Inspector i/c of CID) with 37 years on the force

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 4:22 AM

HenryKawa:

- One of the brightest most revered Police Investigator of all time (solved many complicated crimes and murders)

- Very intelligent with a high IQ of 94

IQ and Occupation

People who work in the following occupations typically have an average IQ of 94. However, there are people who have an IQ higher than 94 that are employed in the types of jobs listed below but do so only until a better employment opportunity presents itself. In many cases, most people with an IQ of 94 only have the ability to work menial jobs similar to the ones listed below.

Work Abilities for an IQ of 94

• Recreation Worker
    • Auto Mechanic
    • Iron worker
    • Sailor - United States Navy
    • Soldier - United States Army
    • Soldier - United States Marines
    • Soldier - United States Air Force
    • Glazier
    • Dock Worker
    • Cashier
    • Sewage Plant Operator
    • Machinist
    • Butcher
    • Laborer
    • Miner
    • Cabinet Maker
    • Machine Operator
    • Cooks and Bakers
    • Truck Driver
    • General Laborer
    • Farmers
    • Carpet and Tile Installer
    • Sheetrock Installer
    • Meter Reader
    • Roofer
    • Bus Driver
    • Appliance Technician
    • Painter
    • Garbage Collector
    • Roustabout
    • Dairy Farmer
    • Medical Records Technician
    • Furniture Upholsterer
    • Lumberjack
    • Construction Worker
    • Sorter
    • Factory Packer
    • Warehouse Personnel
    • Carpenter
    • Disc Jockey (DJ) (MC)
    • Shipping and Receiving Clerk
    • Receptionist
    • Barber
    • Certified Nurses Aide (CNA)
    • Chauffeur
    • Taxi Driver
    • Retail Salesperson
    • Child Care Worker
    • Babysitter
    • Waiter

Nothing wrong with any of the above Henry.  In there with many of us.............

HenryKawa:
    - Good looking; Although he is married, he has many women followers who throw themselves at him.  He is like the modern day Tom Jones.

Of course:)

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 5:26 AM

Henry goes to the doctor .

'Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home.

'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome'.

'Is it common?'

'It's not unusual.'

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 5:33 AM

The only thing creepier than seeing a guy in a Speedo is seeing a guy in a Speedo staring back at you.

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 6:11 AM

Image result for fat men in speedosWatch out for the mullet one's Craig

HenryKawa:
    - Very intelligent with a high IQ of 94

Here is a true story, that happened a few years back in Connecticut, U.S.A. About a man applying, to become a policeman.

This story has been toned down quite a bit since the actual incident. The man denied the job, by the Association, initially was not told why he was denied.

He ultimately hired an attorney, then the answer came forth, as he was, TO SMART!

When this hit the news, the message sent out to all, with the cranial capacity to think things through, found out that the police, wanted borderline moronic automatons, as police officers.

In other words, they did NOT want men & women that would think for themselves, about a conflict, to a better resolution, than the club, and jail, technique.

The head of the Association, immediately had to start back peddling, from his original reasoning, to a quote of, "We think Mr. Jordan will become very bored, with the day to day MUNDANE tasks of an officer, with his elevated IQ, and then leave the department".

NOTHING was said, at the time, about the cost of training & such, as he was already a prison guard, & passed 3/4 of the required training necessary for the police job.

Summary; Here in America, the powers that be, want near morons, WITH GUNS, to police our nations citizens.

Now you all needn't wonder anymore, as to why there are so many law abiding civilians shot to death, every year, in the U.S..

Apparently, when brought to trial over such a situation, they can all claim the are not competent enough, in making such duress filled situational calls, on their own. Back to the beat,  they go.

Below is the sanitized version of the incident. So Henry's admitted IQ is justified, as far as I am concerned. Mine being 55 points above Henry, (when in high school) find truth in his predilection, of being a police officer.

Could be a crock of crap as well. Only Henry knows

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

IQ Scale

Over 140 - Genius or almost genius
    120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
    110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
    90 - 109 - Average or normal intelligence
    80 - 89 - Dullness
    70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency in intelligence
    Under 70 - Feeble-mindedness

☢-----------------------------<*{{{{{-(

Edit: Sorry about the last IQ list folks. I had not read any of the other threads before this one. At least the info is equivalent, albeit skewed. Much disagreement as to how real IQ, is measured, professionally.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 11:40 AM

gonfission:

Much disagreement as to how real IQ, is measured, professionally.

Indeed.  It gets especially difficult to be accurate when you get into high numbers, the low number of people with an IQ over 150 makes accurate measurement almost impossible.  I recently saw Rowan Atkinson being credited with an IQ of 178.  While he is undeniably very intelligent, a number like that is pretty much a guess, there being only a handful of people to compare him to.

When you're dealing with the Kawas of this World it's a lot easier, there are millions of mid 90s out there to measure them against.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 9:00 PM

Sorry folks, I was going by a different scale.   In the IQ scale everyone here is referring to, I am at 170.  I am not smart, but actually a genius.  A very stable genius at that.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 11:41 PM

HenryKawa:

Sorry folks, I was going by a different scale.   In the IQ scale everyone here is referring to, I am at 17.  I am not smart, but actually a moron.  A very unstable moron and a pathological liar at that.

There you go, closer to the truth that will ever come out of that demented individual.

RSS