Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 8:10 PM

climatic:

Be careful Mainzman,

I am moderated for saying what he is, the bloke is a muppet, if that.

Yes, you can't go around calling people trolls.  Its not nice.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 8:14 PM

alosso:

It's possible! You should see how many posts I have NOT written or sent!

Alosso.  Don't be shy.  Let me have it.  lol

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 8:55 PM

I'm up for some MP Henry, Whatever course you prefer,18 holes and we'll see if you can make it to 12. Let's hit some! I'll put your streak back to zero so you can start over lol. Just let me know when you can play. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 10:25 PM

HenryKawa:
    I still treat everyone kind and with respect.   Thank you for the constructive critisiscm.  I will take it to heart.

Talk about avoidance coping!

For civilised people, it's utterly unkind and respectless to lie to a person or to a group like this one here, and you just can't stop it. Therefore, with all due = zero respect:

GET A LIFE!

Now, I've overfed the troll - EOD.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 3:25 AM

HenryKawa:

Yes, you can't go around calling people trolls.  Its not nice.

Sometimes the truth hurts, i agree...

And before asking what kind of truth is that (the usual word play about my truth, your truth, his truth e.t.c.), i say to you that every truth posted in this forum towards you is universale, dear Albert....

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 11:16 AM

Dear Henry .

Forum Posting Mistakes That Make You Look Like a Jerk.

Taking a Tone. -

If you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face, don’t say it in a forum. And even if you would say it someone’s face, think twice about saying it in a forum.

Thinking People Can Read Your Mind.-

I’m guilty of this one myself. You get zoned in on a problem and obsess over it. Then you head over to a forum and blurt out a fireball, assuming we’re all on the same page.

Forum posting tip : Make your best effort to identify the root of your problem – is it your theme, a single plugin . Narrow down the problem as far as you can .

Repeating Your Question . -

Oh ho, I like this one. The World Wide Web is a big place, so if you don’t get help in a particular forum thread, I’ll just tweak and re-post in different threads, ad-naseum, until somebody helps .

Forum posting tip: Make sure you’ve posted in the right spot and be patient. While you’re waiting on a response, keep digging for a solution, or just move on to something else for a bit. Sometimes questions go unanswered out there, so be prepared to find alternative solutions..

Any time someone is incredibly rude or demanding,  sentence them  to 6 months hard labour reading your threads .. if they could stand in your shoes a bit, they might not be such a jerk next time..

Now, I know  none of your dear readers are jerks (at least not on purpose), but I’d still like to issue the  challenge:

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 2:14 PM

Alrighty then, I'll chime in once more. Since my last post in this thread, I've been trying to catch the "H" god green, but, it appears he may not be ready for a match with anyone with MP stats as bad as mine. Go figure.

Doc :)

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 10:52 PM

drmoose:
    Alrighty then, I'll chime in once more. Since my last post in this thread, I've been trying to catch the "H" god green, but, it appears he may not be ready for a match with anyone with MP stats as bad as mine. Go figure

He only sends match invites through the New Players section on the Community page.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2018 8:22 AM

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism..

Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2018 1:03 PM

Anyone want to use the button .

RSS