Forums

Help › Forums

Nice and Friendly CC

Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM (338 replies)
  • WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:23 PM

Cheapest I've ever seen boneless chicken.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2016 6:40 PM

BUMP!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 8:47 AM

One day, I accidentally overturned my golf cart.  

Elizabeth, a very attractive golfer, who lived in a house on the golf course, heard the noise and called out: “Are you okay, what's your name?" 

I answered, "It's John, and I'm okay thanks". 

She replied, "John , forget your troubles.  Come to my house, rest a while and I'll help you get the cart up later." 

"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, “but I don't think my wife would like it." 

"Oh, come on," Elizabeth insisted. 

She was very pretty, very sexy and persuasive . . . I was weak. 

"Well okay," I finally agreed, but I said again, " my wife won't like it." 

After a few soothing drinks, I thanked Elizabeth and said "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset.  So I'd better go now.” 

"Don't be silly!" Elizabeth said with a smile: "She won't know anything. ...  By the way, where is she?"                    

"Probably still under the golf cart...." I said.......!

• PeterC221983
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 2:10 PM

Hi

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:28 PM

Hi Peter,

Sorry, but you have ZERO play history.  You have played absolutely no rounds.  We don't have a high bar at N & F but it's higher than zero.

Maybe try joining a smaller club and then move up to a larger club when you have more history.

Thank you for considering us.

Good luck.

• PeterC221983
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 1:21 PM

Any advice on a club to join then 

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 3:34 PM

I have one rule in life and that is "There are no rules". Your club sounds like what I'm looking for.  I play only Moble so I'm left out on clashes and partners games and the like. I'm in for the fun of the game and people. Left my 1st club due to disagreement with The Boss. My friend list are memorable games and conversation I've had. Take me on and I will contribute where I can. Thanks!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 5:27 PM

Hey gimme,

Thank you for joining our club.  You have passed our 5 minute probabtion and I can already see you are going to be a great member.

Peter,

I left a response on your wall on how to search clubs looking for new members.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 12:07 PM

New Golf Shoes

Bert, at 85 years old, always wanted a pair of soft spike golf shoes like Freddie Couples, so, seeing some on sale after his round, he bought them.

He was so delighted with his purchase, he decided to wear them home to show the 'Missus.' Walking proudly into the house, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?" Margaret at age 83, looked him over and replied, "Nope."

Frustrated as all get out, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the new golf shoes. Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"

Margaret looked up and said in her best deadpan response, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Bert yells out, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?"

"Nope. Not a clue", she replied.

"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW GOLF SHOES!

Without missing a beat old Margaret replies, "You shoulda bought a new hat!!

• CommuterBill
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 6:15 PM

Hi Woody,

If you still have room I would like to join.

BTW we are a 3 jeep family!

RSS