Help › Forums

Nice and Friendly CC

Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM (338 replies)
  • WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 1:36 PM

Hi Michael,

I take offense to your comment.

My screening process is to hold a mirror up to the nose and mouth of every potential member.  They all had a breath when I let them in.  If they died after that it's not my fault.

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 11:13 AM

MichaelStroke:

Nice and friendly?  Comical.

It's clear that you don't have much of a screening process.

WoodyJeep:

Hi Michael,

I take offense to your comment.

My screening process is to hold a mirror up to the nose and mouth of every potential member.  They all had a breath when I let them in.  If they died after that it's not my fault.

Apparently his 217 friends have an even worse screening process, but I digress.....

Woody,

I get duplicate emails of both your messages from the forum, and the WGT messages about upcoming tournaments, clashes going on, etc.  Why are these duplicated?

Regards,

Joel

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 11:44 AM

Ah...so "Nice and Friendly" is just an empty claim that's used to delude the masses into prima facie belief.  Something like "religion of peace" or "Affordable Care Act".

There you have it, folks.  If you want to join a club called "Nice and Friendly", join these guys.  If you want a club that actually IS nice and friendly, steer clear.  I've had more than one unfortunate run-ins from punks in this CC.

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 11:52 AM

And your CC name conveys what, exactly?   "MY JUNK IS HUGE

• BootsTheDane
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 2:08 PM

Hi Woody,

Getting back into WGT after quite a few months away. Old CC went defunct, would love to join if you'll have me.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 9:48 AM

Knockitoff:

It conveys truth.  If you'd like, we can arrange something off-site to demonstrate this.  Look but don't touch.

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 10:34 AM

MichaelStroke:

Knockitoff:

It conveys truth.  If you'd like, we can arrange something off-site to demonstrate this.  Look but don't touch.

Thanks, but that won't be necessary, regardless of the connotations involved.  The truth is well known, that one man's junk is another mans gold.  It does not say that is everyone's gold.  So go ahead and relish your 217 friends, they must be so proud.

• kardoktor
    64 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 4:16 PM

WoodyJeep:

Hello (tap) (tap),

Is this thing on?

Can you hear me in the back?

Can I get an add?

• scottd024
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 1:34 PM

I would love to join

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2017 10:40 AM

Michael,

Thank you for the negative comments about our club.  People have been bashing down our doors to get in ever since.  I was deathly afraid you had real proof. 

I guess what they say is true, "The only thing worse than being talked about badly is not being talked about at all".

Thank you and feel free to comment.

RSS