• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 7:09 AM

Bump please, because we're that good!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 8:08 AM

WoodyJeep:

Our club is a level 19 with 246 members, we have 4 spots open.

Our only requirement is that you not be inactive for longer than a 2 month period.

If you get booted because you were inactive, you are invited to come back in whenever you become active again if we have an open spot.

If you join our club and decide to leave because you think the grass is greener elsewhere, which you will soon realize was a mistake (lol), you are welcome to come back in whenever you want if we have an open spot.  We realize not every person is a match for every club.

We have a monthly Handicap League and Points League run by our tournament director Maya (sportsup) from Japan. 

We have a chat room to hook up for multiplayer games or just shoot the sh?t.

We have an Alternate Shot Night if you're into that game.

We have a huge array of club tournaments which can be created by our newest recruit.  You can join this morning and we'll be playing the tournament you created this afternoon.

Our forum is loaded with content like:

- the most detailed video golf tips you've ever seen that will blow your mind

- tips on earning free credits

- the latest upgrades for mobile players along with tips and tricks by our mobile director PJ (gimmeballs).

- equipment information, ball comparison chart

... the list goes on and on, come see for yourself.

Post a note on my wall or request club membership through the club page.

Oh, I forgot the other 3 requirements, you must have fun and be Nice and Friendly.

C ya

Now we have 248 members so 2 spots open.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, May 12 2017 5:07 PM

We still have 2 spots open, come and get'um.

• GergyM
    5 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 11:33 AM

Would you accept me?

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 7:42 AM

Hi Gergy,

We will accept anyone regardless of WGT tier, WGT level, race, color, religion, sex including: gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,  ugliness or beauty.

We do not accept any player with less than 1 to 2 months of playing history.

Thank you very much for inquiring.

Doug

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 1:59 PM

Hey, we finished 6th in the last Club Clash.  

It is totally voluntary and there is absolutely no pressure to play in them.

Congrats to members of Nice and Friendly CC!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2017 5:19 AM

Hi,

We have 2 spots open.

Come and get'em.

Thanks,

Doug

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jun 5 2017 7:07 PM

I have mentioned before that the only reason I have ever booted a member from our club was because of inactivity longer than 2 months.  I have found another reason.

I welcomed a new member into the club, Chel10, with the usual welcome post in the forum. Some new members will write something back, humorous, grateful, etc, but not this guy. His first comment in the club, on his first day, was to ask that someone gift him a new driver to help improve his game.

Some people have no shame.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 4:59 PM

What's the difference between a golfer and a skydiver?

A golfer goes *whack* "damn" and a skydiver goes "damn" *whack*.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 10:07 AM

Nice and friendly?  Comical.

It's clear that you don't have much of a screening process.

RSS