Forums

Help › Forums

Nike Wedges ?

Sun, May 1 2016 6:05 PM (5 replies)
  • malfellows
    1,715 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:26 PM

i am approaching level 100 ,  looking at the Nice Nike Drivers .. already have Nike irons and Nike Balls .. also have the Nike Avatar !! .. but as yet  NO wedges ..  will there be Nike wedges in the pro shop soon maybe ? .. also a Nike Golf Bag ?  .. i can only hope .

Mal 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:53 PM

malfellows:
    i can only hope

1) Forget it - you passed Hell's Gate: "Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate!" (Dante Alighieri)

2) Any brand will only appear when they pay for advertising.

3) It's no use to thrive for a special brand - the brand logos are only decoration while the characteristics come from programmed details.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 4:24 PM

malfellows:

i am approaching level 100 ,  looking at the Nice Nike Drivers .. already have Nike irons and Nike Balls .. also have the Nike Avatar !! .. but as yet  NO wedges ..  will there be Nike wedges in the pro shop soon maybe ? .. also a Nike Golf Bag ?  .. i can only hope .

Mal 

They also have Nike putters...odd they don't have wedges.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 4:51 PM

ct690911:

malfellows:

Mal 

On the one hand, I'm sure it can be done. On the other hand, in the real life, Nike is not known to have any great wedges with known, tour proven efficacy.

~ SP ~ 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 5:01 PM

alosso:
    It's no use to thrive for a special brand - the brand logos are only decoration while the characteristics come from programmed details.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Too many people confuse this game with real golf....the name/branding is only as good as the attributes WGT assign to them.

Hey, if they introduced plastic shaft wedges called Mini-Putt Pro, I would but them if they attributes were good.

It is like the Max range....I dare anyone to go and ask in their pro shop for the black ball that slows down their swing...........................

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 6:05 PM

SweetiePie:

ct690911:

malfellows:

Mal 

On the one hand, I'm sure it can be done. On the other hand, in the real life, Nike is not known to have any great wedges with known, tour proven efficacy.

~ SP ~ 

I didn't know Nike doesn't make good wedges...do the pga pros mix and match?...I ask because they do commercials for different brands...are they obligated to use them?

Tiger Woods was a big endorser for Nike...does he use their wedges?

RSS