Forums

Help › Forums

Country club

Fri, Apr 29 2016 5:24 AM (2 replies)
  • cementhead70
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 3:54 PM

How do I create my own club rather than joining one?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:15 AM

Dunno how it's done on mobile, but I disadvise you - at least for now.

In a new CC, you will find yourself alone and it might not be attractive, not even findable for prospective members - hard work I suppose. Be warned that there's a big invisible wall between mobile and PC players!

Me thinks you're better off to get some experience in an existing CC, learning the trade and getting acquainted to it.

In the PC/browser game, the button to create a CC should be on the "Country Clubs" page of the "Community" tab.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 5:24 AM

A CC denotes a place for friends. To start I would suggest that you get a friends list of more than 2. From that friends list you start finding people that you enjoy playing with or messaging. See if 8 or 10 of these friends want to be together in a club. From there you can go about making a club that you can offer to others. You must realize, however, that a true club will require work on your part to keep all interested. Perhaps you will need to have a web site or a place to hang out like a chat room or a Skype room.  There are free bracket sites such as Challonge as well as tools from WGT. If you are going to do it, be sure you have ideas beyond "I think I wan to start a CC."

RSS