Help › Forums

Can't earn credits?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:47 PM (3 replies)
  • JDMacGregor5415
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 6:56 AM

Hi everyone;

I have been collecting views from the carousel in the watch videos section of the earn credits page.  I have over 1,300 views but when I try to redeem the views for credits it deducts the views from my view balance but does not add any credits to my account.  A pop-up box says that I have been given credits and to refresh my page, but they never show up?  Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue with the programming that I am not aware of.  I have sent 3 different messages to WGT, but have not gotten a response?

Thanks for any help.

JDMacGregor5415

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 9:08 AM

Have you sent a message to LiveGamer? They should be able to see that you redeemed views and whether or not you received credit. Unfortunately WGT can only see when you receive credits from the earn free credits page.

_CHAMPION

• JDMacGregor5415
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 10:58 AM

I wasn't aware of that process.  Thanks for the advice.  it is greatly appreciated

• AQUAWRAP
    626 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:47 PM

JDMacGregor5415:
    I have been collecting views from the carousel in the watch videos section of the earn credits page.  I have over 1,300 views but when I try to redeem the views for credits it deducts the views from my view balance but does not add any credits to my account.  A pop-up box says that I have been given credits and to refresh my page, but they never show up?  Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue with the programming that I am not aware of.  I have sent 3 different messages to WGT, but have not gotten a response?

Hi JDM

A few months ago I also experienced this very same issue. I sent the issue to LiveGamer customer service and was issued the credits within 48 hours. Hope this helps you

RSS