Forums

Help › Forums

Average required for Tour Champion

Fri, Feb 16 2024 1:38 PM (139 replies)
  • tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 5:10 PM

Can anyone tell me what the average required for tour champion is please ??

57 or 58 maybe 

Regards,

Greg.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 5:58 AM

Tour Champion is only by WGT invitation, nobody can turn Tour Champion by itself.

Eric

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 7:18 AM

LOLserver:

Tour Champion is only by WGT invitation, nobody can turn Tour Champion by itself.

Eric

lol i been busting a gut to get my score down,ah well time to slow down then..

steve 

• TinysTeeShot
    1,513 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 10:53 AM

BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS 

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate before reaching Amateur.
      When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate before reaching Pro.

When it is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate before reaching Tour Pro.

When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate  before reaching Master.

When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate before reaching Tour Master.

When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate before reaching Legend.

When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to  saturated ( average stops going up ) before reaching Tour Legend. 
      When it is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to saturate ( average stops  going up ).
      When it is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Tour Legend to Champion.

You need to play an additional 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend before reaching Champion.

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate ( average stops going up ).

You need to play an undisclosed number of additional rounds and receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.

• hsgdyehdn716
    69 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 1:41 AM

Who makes that decision on becoming tour champion ?

Are there certain statistic requirements ,...like did you get your average by playing in your club tournaments ,on the easiest courses possible or number of hole in 1.double eagles or are there complaints about your attitude with other players ....what is it ?

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:51 AM

hsgdyehdn716:

Who makes that decision on becoming tour champion ?

Are there certain statistic requirements ,...like did you get your average by playing in your club tournaments ,on the easiest courses possible or number of hole in 1.double eagles or are there complaints about your attitude with other players ....what is it ?

Currently Tour Champion isn't a playable tier and hasn't been opened up to players yet. We are waiting a bit until enough players move up to Champion, so things like Tournaments and Ready GO's have enough players to compete in them. :)

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:21 AM

WGTShamWow:
    We are waiting a bit until enough players move up to Champion, so things like Tournaments and Ready GO's have enough players to compete in them. :)

7 pages of Champions is not enough?????

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 4:58 PM

Why the hell does it state in the menu "earn 300 cr make Tour Champion". I'm beating my brains out trying to break 56 ave. & it's all BS! dammit

• plaguexyz666
    832 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 6:02 PM

I got no chance of an invite ........ Hell will freeze over first lol !!!

plaguexyz666

• whodafuxdatguy
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 6:44 PM

These requirements are incorrect as I advanced from master to tour master in 1 month. I only played 1 18 hole ranked round by myself. Shot a 63. Then played PvP matches and obtained tour master status after beating an amateur for an 18k game

RSS