Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLESAWBUCK

Sun, May 1 2016 2:04 AM (78 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 3:11 PM

Assuming your not a elected official, whats the problem? Differing opinions?

This year of all years should enlighten everyone, Super Delegates will see to it Hillary wins, and the GOP is doing everything it can to tell you "We don't care who you vote for, we will appoint who we want, not you!" LMAO

I agree, never discuss politics here, bad BAD idea, but sometimes I get tired of hearing from the clueless!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 4:11 PM

fatdan:
    whats the problem? Differing opinions?

Not at all. The invective language and factless postulating is what gets the conversation all twisted.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 5:07 PM

YankeeJim:

drmoose:

^^^ And there's one you're never gonna here on Fox news folks.

Doc :)

Heh, ironic. All that Canadian blather came from the media.  LOL

There were two Canuck posts in a row. The stats re: unfavorables, were reported on Fox news. I obviously can't vouch for the accuracy. My conclusions were based on past history and what I deem to be a "probability" (or as Dan likes to put it, "CFS"). Does anyone believe a Hillary Clinton "speech" is worth $250,000?...The transcripts remain private because these bankers and hedge fund managers are buying influence on spec. 

The follow on post to mine was a much harsher indictment of a sitting president, those vying to replace him, and the fairness of your electoral process. 

ct

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 5:09 PM

YankeeJim:

The invective language and factless postulating is what gets the conversation all twisted.

So differing opinions then...lmao...I could bury you with facts and it wouldn't help one bit!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 5:31 AM

fatdan:
    I could bury you with facts and it wouldn't help one bit!

Ya, facts you get from the media and their biased slants. LOL Maybe you should run for president then, your boy sure can't reconcile actual fact. The fact checking on that supposed foreign policy speech reads like something from Saturday Night Live.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 12:09 PM

YankeeJim:

Ya, facts you get from the media and their biased slants. LOL

Welllll, yeah, where else is there? Difference is I watch all of them, then use common sense and personal experience because I am aware they all lie....

Maybe you should run for president then

I can't, I have to re-tile the Master Bath and paint this summer...

your boy sure can't reconcile actual fact.

Fact is in my 1st post I stated I hate Trump, and he wont be the candidate if he doesn't get enough delegates IMO, but the rest of them are worse! My MAN, isn't even in the race, YET!

The Mo primary was virtually a dead heat(.2 margin of victory), he won NY by a landslide, maybe you should be preaching to your neighbors?

The fact checking on that supposed foreign policy speech reads like something from Saturday Night Live.

So, Hillary's entire career reads like a CSI script, I assume you like our current foreign policy then! WOW!!

You are aware that she is the only 1st Lady ever to be indicted right?

LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 7:33 PM

Man, you have some messed up logic. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 8:12 PM

The typical response I expected....

Later Jim

• roozilla
    630 Posts