Forums

Help › Forums

Contact WGT

Sun, Feb 14 2021 11:45 AM (26 replies)
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 7:04 PM

mkrizan86:

Jao, Simone, a zašto trošiš toliko dolara za taj glupi clash? To je najglupije takmičenje u povesti. Pa zapravo i nije takmičenje, nego aukcija, s jedinom razlikom, da ovde i oni koji izgube, treba da plate ;-)

A što se tiče ostalog, custom turniri ne važe za avg, isto tako i par 3 i par 5 tereni. I treba ti 2 ili 3 rezultata 34 (68), da ti pomakne avg za 0,01. Izvini za moj ne baš književni srpski, al sam Slovenac ;-)

P.S.: He, he, vidim, da ste i kod vas pronašli XP foru na Custom turnirima ;-) Baš me interesuje, kad će WGT to da shvati ;-)

I have a headache :(

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 9:01 PM

I have aunt G's translator ;)

It's about the auction, about average and about CC custom tournaments ;)

• Simonanna
    575 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 11:02 PM

Hi Icon I wonder who I should contact I am having hellish problems with my browser in the last weeks I cleared my cache and tried everything I could I lost countless balls in the last week which is costing a small fortune is there anything I can do to get my browser working better it is taking all the pleasure away from the game especially during clashes when the wind is high

• Zoot11
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 7:33 AM
    Dear WGT! Your new Nike balls which I bought, have a bug. The meeter disappears after each shot, and only comes back if you whatch the last shot! Please fix this!
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 8:04 AM
    Try a different browser.
  • dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 8:06 AM

ZioMio:

Heath021:
    How do I contact WGT instead of emailing. To talk with someone

MisterWGT Phone Chat

100,000 Credits

MisterWGT Phone Chat

THAT, is just the best reply ever... LMFAO!!!...  "hello hello??"

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 9:57 AM
    LOL!

Mind you about the limited subjects stated in the description - problems are not included!

Also are there serious doubts that MisterWGT is still in the building...
  • Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 11:36 AM
    Simonanna:

Hi Icon I wonder who I should contact I am having hellish problems with my browser in the last weeks I cleared my cache and tried everything I could I lost countless balls in the last week which is costing a small fortune is there anything I can do to get my browser working better it is taking all the pleasure away from the game especially during clashes when the wind is high

With the money you pump into the clashes Simon,probly the last person to deserve this,Try Palemoon browser or comodo dragon or Opera and see if there any smoother,failing that as this happened to me a while back on pc i done a system restore then uploaded Pale moon which was advised by a fellow WGT player in these forums,it worked for me,Hope this helps.
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 12:57 PM
    WGTicon:

we would never want to charge anyone for anything that's not a intended charge.

-wgticon

Is that why there is no confirmation button with the gift balls at the end of games?
  • dublstroke
    822 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 5:41 PM

Hi WGTicon,

can you help me with a club rental issue? I rented a putter today and used it on the practice green a few times. A few hours later I wanted to play a full round with it and got a message saying the rental time expired and need to update my equipment. I thought I had 24 hours on rentals. Pleasa help.

Thanks,

Tommy (dublstroke)

RSS