Forums

Help › Forums

Detroits Motor City Masters 2020 PGA Tour League is Here!

Sun, Mar 1 2020 2:54 AM (210 replies)
  • Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 3:54 AM

Looking for new Active Members, and a Director, Im going to be letting some players go for no activity since joining.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 1:52 PM

Looking for an active CC to join, check out Detroits Motor City Masters CC.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 10:28 PM

We here at Detroit's Motor City Masters are a Level 17 CC With + extra bonuses, 2 Websites, Custom CC Video, Custom Courses and Paid & Free Tournaments, We are in the top 50 CC Clashes regularly, Plus a Clubhouse Skype Room ... Awesome Very friendly members with Great Directors that can help you improve your game play, We also have Very Active membership with lots of Forum participation + a CC Corner Funny Section with Super funny Videos and Jokes Plus a Video Music Section filled with all kinds of Songs. If Interested come have a look and see what all the Rave is about. Peace...........Interested in Joining? Just Ask to Join..!! Its That Simple..!!

Chaz

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2017 10:15 AM

CC Merger coming soon, Welcome new members that  just joined MCM

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 6:19 AM

Welcome New Members. Please say hi in our forums and make some new friends, If you cant make new friends in this club we suggest you move on somewhere else.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 1:12 AM

We here at Detroit's Motor City Masters are a Level 17 CC With + extra bonuses, 2 Websites, Custom CC Video, Custom Courses and Paid & Free Tournaments, We are in the top 50 CC Clashes regularly, Plus a Clubhouse Skype Room ... Awesome Very friendly members with Great Directors that can help you improve your game play, We also have Very Active membership with lots of Forum participation + a CC Corner Funny Section with Super funny Videos and Jokes Plus a Video Music Section filled with all kinds of Songs. If Interested come have a look and see what all the Rave is about. Peace...........Interested in Joining? Just Ask to Join..!! Its That Simple..!!

Chaz

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 4:50 AM

Hi, I sent my request to join your Country Club. I play regularly, and ready to step up my game. Hope you consider my request..thank you

• DelahayeG
    744 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2017 9:33 AM

up

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2017 5:26 AM

Detroits Motor City Masters CC makes Level 17 Thanks to all members for your continued support of this Great CC. The Most successful Michigan CC on WGT. !!!

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2017 2:05 AM

Detroits Motor City Masters CC is Michigans Top Golf Club on Top Golf !!! Come have a look at this Active CC and see what all the rave is about.. Always something cool going on here.

RSS