Forums

Help › Forums

Detroits Motor City Masters 2020 PGA Tour League is Here!

Sun, Mar 1 2020 2:54 AM (210 replies)
  • Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 8:00 AM

WGT Admin are Awesome. Have one on us!!

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 6:31 PM

Welcome new Legend CheifAirborne, Military Veteran to Detroits Motor City Masters CC, Very happy your a part of our Military Band of Brothers. Now Jump in the golf cart & lets hit the Tee Box.

• Bama2579
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:55 AM

I'm just now starting out, but I spend money and I'm doing really well. Would like to be able to have a chance to improve my swing with y'all. If that's possible please let me know. Thanks

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Oct 27 2017 6:41 AM

Detroits Motor City Masters CC has Started a Monthly League Play for our members. We are in the 8th Round of The Last Man Standing Event. We are looking for members TourMaster & above only. We are also looking for a Director that knows League Play and is interested in Joining. Want to join? Ask for an Invite !! I wish WGT Would Fix The Missing Message Bar. It appears WGT has fixed the Message bar as of 11/8/17. 

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 4:08 AM

Welcome New Legends Scarter, CaddyShack and Psalms to The Number one Michigan Club on Top Golf. We are an Elite Players Club.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 10:22 AM

Our Last Man Standing Event # 10 is going on now and the group is getting smaller until the last man is left. Dont forget to join in our Monthly League going on now. Our Oct/Nov Bracket Tournament is live so please sign up. Weekly Paid and free Championships & Tournaments are also in full swing. Ask for an Invite if you would like to join the #1 Michigan CC on WGT.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, Nov 11 2017 7:11 PM

We Support our Veterans 100% Happy Veterans day, Check out our CC video then come join us at Detroits Motor City Masters CC. Have a Great day Veterans and be very proud of what you did for us. Enjoy your weekend.

Honor Our Veterans Day Royalty Free Stock Photo     Veterans day Royalty Free Stock Photos

Veterans day. us seal and banner Royalty Free Stock PhotographyUS flag military soldier saluting in silhouette Stock Photos

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 2:22 AM

Looking for Legends and above to join our Elite Members Club

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 10:13 AM

Welcome Champion Milker55 to Detroits Motor City Masters CC, We are happy you decided to join our awesome club. We are the Top Michigan CC on WGT.

• vrett0
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 2:13 AM

Hey there, tour master level player here, very active and friendly looking for a CC. Are you still recruiting?

RSS