Forums

Help › Forums

just adding in my 4 cents

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 16 2009 11:03 AM (7 replies)
  • Tankabrams
    14 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 12:20 PM

you know despite the glitches that come with a BETA program and the occasional frustration with other players. this is probably the best golfing game on the web! no wait let me scratch that this is the best FREE golfing game on the web ( and free is my price). I love the different courses (cant wait for more) i love the fact that you can purchase clubs and balls. sure a driving range and putting green would enhance the players enjoyment, but even without those things this game is great.

the one problem i have is that i think ihave become addicted to it. i dream of making the perfect slice on the first hole at bethpage and sinking a hole in one. ahh but yet it doesnt stop there either. . . oh no i see myself in a green jacket standing on a platform recieveing a $100,000 check for winning the MASTERS and thanking the good people at WGT for their hard work and support in making me a better golfer. whew . . . feels good to vent.

if theres a cure for this i dont want it!

keep up the great work fellas i look forward to the finished product with the passion of a heroin junkie.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 12:20 PM

I see you have adjusted for inflation... ;-)

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 12:30 PM

My name is Lee.... and I am an addict!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 12:55 PM

My name is Lee.... and I am an addict!

You're also Canadian... so, there is really no hope for you at all...

=^)

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 3:40 PM

My name is Travis and I am joining the club.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 4:31 PM

Im ED, and i have an addiction!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 11:25 PM

Yes, my income has suffered greatly from my  addiction. Damn you WGT. THIS IS JEFF.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 11:03 AM

My name is Gary and im a Golfaholic..  Im lookin for a sponsor.

RSS