Forums

Help › Forums

Please! Just Give us a new course! Any Course!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 27 2008 1:15 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 7:34 PM

pete, he is used to minigolf, that's all:)

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2008 4:35 PM

The poor deprived soul.

• blipovetsky1
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2008 5:34 PM

Honestly you guys are idiots. I have played golf many, many times in my life. I have played golf video games, many, many times in my life. I've been playing Tiger Woods for the past 8 years (or however long its been out) and even before that played golf games on Ninetendo. Not once has there been a SINGLE course to play. You guys are making yourselves sound like Douchebags. All that I said was that im bored. I never said I was good at this game or anything. All I said was that I am bored. Me sucking has no correlation with my boredem. Douchedags.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2008 6:15 PM

Yes, I have played all the Tiger Woods versions as well.  You must be bored with Sawgrass and Pebble Beach too ,since they have put those 2 courses on every single version of the game.  Sure, they revise the graphics every year, but the courses are pretty much the same, and they make you pay $50.00 every year to buy the game.

This game is at the leading egde of the future of internet gaming.  It is the highest quality, free flash game you can play on the internet.  No client side download, no in-store purchase, simply free.  Find me another free flash game that has tiers of competition, multiplayer, chat, tournaments, and 1,000,000 subscribers.

I am sorry you are bored.   They do have another 9 holes scheduled for release early in the year, and another course(Pinehurst) has already been photographed and is in the works for release as well.  Please understand the scope of what the WGT is trying to accomplish here.  Hopefully you can see the promise of what is to come here, and that can help alleviate whatever boredom you may feel about the 9 holes presented to you at present.

• blipovetsky1
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2008 9:20 PM

Thank you tibbets. Thats just about the response i was looking for (At least the second half). Thank you. Sorry for being a *** earlier.

• GOLDLEBER
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2008 4:25 AM

Sorry guys i have a tollay different question.

How does`t it work.

Do i have to pay real money to play any ather course? for example tpc.

thx

• coolbluedavid
    34 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2008 1:15 PM

if they come up with a course in pinehurst they can't go wrong play them all ..#6 is good...but #2 is great........keep up the good work......

• PAGES
RSS