Forums

Help › Forums

Locking Up

Mon, Jun 22 2020 5:17 PM (38 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 2:27 PM

WGTChampion:

Let me ask everyone a question. Are you noticing that these lockups are happening during something specific. Like is the game freezing specifically when you're using different cameras, or changing clubs? Or something like that? Or does it just freeze when it wants to freeze with no rhyme or reason? 

_CHAMPION

Mine is random, but I will reiterate a still-active bug that's been around a LONG time.

If both players/teams are on the green and one person disconnects, when you reload, DO NOT CONCEDE THE NEXT PUTT.  The screen will freeze and someone will have to reload again.

That's been going on quite a while, and still happens.  It's not related to what's going on right now.

• BPatterson86
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 2:44 PM

I have spent a lot of REAL money on this game, far more than I have ever spent on any other video game. I have a great high speed connection and continue to have problems of lock ups and getting booted. I have cleared the cache many times and all the other "fixes" recommended by this site. It is ridiculous that WGT continues to add more and longer commercials and can't or won't fix the problems that many players deal with every day. I also think that a player that has invested REAL money into this game should not be subjected to all the commercials and ads, save those for the players who are using free equipment and balls. I have been considering upgrading my equipment for a while now, but will not invest any more REAL money in this game until these issues are fixed. Also, this is not the only golf game out there and I will consider changing to another game. Weekends are the worst

• willyjhopuky1
    23 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 3:00 PM

mine does it randomly. camera freezes.

• tdechara
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 3:18 PM

Well at least I found out that I'm not the only one having this problem.Don't play as much as I did before.Can't finish a game.It sucks

• eieioo
    17 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 4:48 PM

Today we were playing Cabo first my screen would freeze and I would have the pointer (no finger) so I would have to leave the game.

I came back and the person I was playing had a blue screen so she had to leave and come back.

This kept happening until I was booted from the game.

Then we played Pebble Beach and the same thing happened, and this time she was booted!

Seams every time you guys add something or do your maintenance you end up with a new problem, and you never seam to go back and fix those little problems.

Now there are so many little problems the game is almost unplayable.

Please don't tell me its our computers.

• goldeagle1p3
    307 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 6:22 PM

It's mostly WGT system can't keep up with our pc's and all; Plus there updates mess things up until we update Flash.. But we also run other things like skype and other while playing does and will effect your game... But mainly it's WGT....

• DanosDemons
    23 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 6:22 PM

The same thing is happen to me for the last 3 weeks. I just wonder when this problem will be address and fixed, It also happens in stroke play CC tourneys. Why is this taking so long to get fixed?

• DanosDemons
    23 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 6:28 PM

forgot top add to my earlier response I have lose 5 CC passes and a sleeve of ball due to this freeze up crap.

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 7:28 PM

It has been happening for quite a while now  unexpected errors, screen freezes , loss of connection ,  Blue screen , and so on.

But this weekend has been the worst by far,, All afternoon unable to complete ,,or even to start some Multi player games, then at Night  I played 2 friends in a Stroke play game which would normally take approx 1 hr 45 mins or so  With freezes and loss of connections etc it took over 3 1/2 hours to complete a game which we had to restart  which cost us our passes , and in my frustration  I lost concentration and lost 2 balls ,, ( Virtual golf balls that is ) it is purely random ,, seems no set reason for it other than WGT unable to sort out the Bugs which have  marred this game for a long time now and they are not improving the game.

Please  WGT  Get it sorted.

• Hawker21
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 7:44 PM

I agree.  For some time now I am constantly getting screen freezes or disconnects.

I have talked to quite a few players that are having the same trouble.  I make sure

all other programs are closed, clear my caches and even tried different browsers,

and nothing fixes it.  WGT, you want us to buy equipment and balls, but you can't seem to fix connection problems.  You are going to lose a lot of loyal players if you can't resolve

these problems!

RSS