Forums

Help › Forums

Locking Up

Mon, Jun 22 2020 5:17 PM (38 replies)
  • Scrov
    325 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 4:19 AM

I send a lot of money and time playing this game. I play for fun and relaxation. But for last several days I'm so frustrated with this game locking up that's not fun or relaxing!!!!! And it's not my computer I've played on several different devices with the same result. In my CC I've seen several post on this issue. I know nothing perfect in this world but  I'm sure if looked through WGT forums I would more post on this issue. So WGT please fix the problem!!!!!

Thanks, 

Frustrated                                                                                                                                       

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 9:22 AM

We are aware of the issue and investigating the cause. I hope we'll have a fix for you soon. 

_CHAMPION

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2016 3:24 PM

Oh good, it's not just me.  Once in a while, the next screen will load up, but my cursor does nothing.  Can't move my meter, can't move the triangle, nothing.  Game looks like a screenshot.

• HGL123
    10 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 5:41 AM

You are aware of the problem and ignoring it. If you can add all these useless apps and nine million commercials, you can certainly fix the problem. Heck, you can't even type on this site without making a hundred typo's. I feel that the booting of a player after 3 lockups, should be cancelled until you so called computer technitions fix the malfunctions. I have reported the problem so many times, I've lost count. It's gotten so bad that I am afraid to play the pay courses because you people just boot us and keep the money. Frankly, it's ridiculous.

• Barman732
    163 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 8:22 AM

I get thrown off this game consistently-using the same browser and have a high speed internet connection.  It is so frustrating that I cannot enjoy playing anymore, which is no problem as wgt keeps throwing me off or locking up my screen.  I have wasted club credits and am the point where I can do nothing else but plead for this to be corrected.

I would appreciate a reply.

thanks

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 8:56 AM

Let me ask everyone a question. Are you noticing that these lockups are happening during something specific. Like is the game freezing specifically when you're using different cameras, or changing clubs? Or something like that? Or does it just freeze when it wants to freeze with no rhyme or reason? 

_CHAMPION

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 10:44 AM

No rhyme or reason but it's so much worse on weekends it's a waste of time trying. I'm talking single player & I can't even get thru 9 hole CTTH today! Constant screen freezes & way too long load times.

Why don't your techs try playing & they will see the problems immediately? Today is one of the worse, get your techs to do testing on the weekends.

• AngelaS
    23 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 10:59 AM

It just locks up with no rhyme or reason...

AngelaS

• ShooterMcgavern
    48 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 12:30 PM

my alt partner freezes with a blue screen every time with out fail after someone else gets kick. so someone get kicked we come back in then he freezes 

• thepack52
    218 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 1:09 PM

mostly no rhyme or reason. and my flag turned yellow because of this. and when i play match play, i get booted around the 7th or 8th hole every time.. and lately, i've had my shots fade either right or left, even against the wind, hit the ding and left to right wind, it fades left..kinda hard to play a decent game when that happens

RSS