Forums

Help › Forums

Laughing at Best Plans

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 7 2016 1:59 PM (21 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2016 5:21 PM

Need SP's 2 cents on this...I don't pretend to know anything about women's fashions, but seriously... WTF??

Urban Satchel Louis Vuitton Bag – $150,000

The fashion house, Louis Vuitton, came up with a bag that is made of trash, literally. Composed of derelict items such as water bottles, cigarette packs, and chewing gum wrapper.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2016 5:24 PM

I probably shouldn't have included a photo...some genius at WGT will figure it will make a great Tee marker...I mean, how does one follow pizza boxes?

• roozilla
    630 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 12:56 AM

ct690911:

I probably shouldn't have included a photo...some genius at WGT will figure it will make a great Tee marker...I mean, how does one follow pizza boxes?

SSHHHHH LOL

• PhiEaglesFan
    617 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 4:02 AM

ct690911:
    ... how does one follow pizza ...

With breadsticks of course.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 10:08 AM

ct690911:

Need SP's 2 cents on this...I don't pretend to know anything about women's fashions, but seriously... WTF??

Urban Satchel Louis Vuitton Bag – $150,000

The fashion house, Louis Vuitton, came up with a bag that is made of trash, literally. Composed of derelict items such as water bottles, cigarette packs, and chewing gum wrapper.

I own nothing from Louis Vuitton.. I couldn't stand too. My 2-cents ? In truth it seems you provided a picture of 2-cents value, above. Also, provided it remains our secret, I use the $1.00 china slip-slops when I shower....clean & safe ;-} The designer scam has never taken hold with me. Mostly, spook-jobs that help infest The Apple, with threads of their eye and design. Mostly ugly crap and living proof that none of these weirdo "Miss Nancys" never realized the simple fact that good taste is never out of place. A trip to Bergdorf-Goodman provides the evidence.  ~ SP ~

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 2:12 AM

YankeeJim:
    Pffft. To know Lily is to know she'll be posting ,one of these days , how men cower to what she's facing and how she kicked its ass. With one of her Father's wooden shaft wedges, too.

And I look forward to the day of that post - all the best at ya Lily

Thomas

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 3:02 AM

ct690911:

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 5:03 PM

Aloha SP, we played once or twice before. Sorry to hear that you got the bug, I got it 2 years ago and was able to beat it, mine was bladder, hang in there SP and kick some butt. It's beatable, beleive me.

Aloha 

iukine

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 5:52 PM

iukine:

Aloha SP, we played once or twice before. Sorry to hear that you got the bug, I got it 2 years ago and was able to beat it, mine was bladder, hang in there SP and kick some butt. It's beatable, beleive me.

Aloha 

iukine

I treasure my memory. It allows me to recall our fun playing together and what a Gentleman you were, and appears still are. As I remember it, our games were evenly matched. And hang in I will, my happiness is truly on the high side. 

~ Lily ~

RSS