Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits

Sat, Aug 21 2021 11:09 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rob20000
    17 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 9:33 AM

Does anyone know a fast way to earn a lot of credits without spending any real money. I was wondering because I was wanting some new clubs.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 6:49 AM

Win some matchplay/skins challenges, or it's the slow way (offers and surveys) I'm afraid.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 8:45 AM

PaulTon:
    Win some matchplay/skins challenges

Isn't this the slower way?

First you need better clubs and practice, and then the credits may roll in!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 9:58 AM

Just spend some time in the earn credits section. Supposedly wide choice in USA compared with the rest of us. Sometimes instead of playing for an hour, sit and watch vids and do surveys.....If there is a quick way, then its not allowed so dont think anyone will tell you on here.

Get a driver first then putter IMO, and dont waste creds on balls until you have gear first is tip i can give

Bubbs

• wickedvisstick
    6 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 1:52 AM

This only works on WGT mobile, so if you are using a different system this post is pretty useless.

If you own a tablet and a smartphone install Wgt on all mobile devices you have. Start the app on all devices and go to earn free credits. Play the credit reward videos on all of them at the same time. Let's say there is a 15 sec video and you have two devices that means 16 credits a minute. So you can get to nearly 1000 credits an hour. 

When it says "no more videos on offer" ignore it and keep going. 99% of the time it has new videos anyway.

i usually do this when I make dinner or watch tv. I can now peel a potato in under 15 seconds;-)

And then there are the surveys. Don't do them on your iOS devices because you'll get scammed.

but if you go to the surveys on the Wgt website you'll see that they usually work. But you can get disqualified. If you get disqualified you'll earn 5 credits, when going the Free Way everything counts;-)

This way it takes me a few days to buy  a set of 3000 credit clubs. It takes a bit of effort but I rather do this then spend lots of money on virtual ***.

good luck!

• wickedvisstick
    6 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 2:39 PM

Since this post it doesn't work anymore. 

I was wrong. It still works. 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 3:50 PM

wickedvisstick:
    If this works for you better keep it quiet.

You dug up a post that was 9months old, from a player with a dead account, who will never see your response. Then you explained to the world your free credit plan. This thread then went back to burying itself again, down to page 10 with almost 200 threads ahead of it. Then you decided to bring it right back to the forefront again to tell the guy who will never see it to keep your plan a secret.

Reminds me of the old Heineken commercials................."BRILLIANT",,,,

• wickedvisstick
    6 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 9:29 AM

Apparently it was quite easy to find, otherwise you wouldn't be here telling us how superior you are.

It can still help anyone who wants to collect credits quickly. 

• Fyshy3
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 11:03 PM

Hi, Bubbs.

I have a major problem in that none of the ways for earning free credits work for me, and I'm a dinosaur without a mobile 'phone.

Is there any other way to get credits on another website that can be used on WGT. I have reached the level of "Pro" with the basic gear, but if I go any higher I'll need a better driver.

Thanks for your attention, fyshy3.

• spnorton
    401 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 1:14 PM

Fyshy3:

…Is there any other way to get credits on another website that can be used on WGT. I have reached the level of "Pro" with the basic gear, but if I go any higher I'll need a better driver…

No, there’s no other way. WGT is a business and they need $$$ to stay in business. Most folks actually spend a little money here and there to support them when it’s time to “buy” new equipment.

Not sure about 2016 when this post was started, but you can currently earn between 100-150 credits per day legally by watching their video ads. Never heard it not working for anyone before, but if it’s truly not working for you, put in a support case. Guaranteed they will let you know how to make it work… ;-)

• PAGES
RSS