Forums

Help › Forums

lost r11 driver

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 15 2016 8:24 AM (5 replies)
  • JOCKY999
    5 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:05 AM

i leveled up,rented a better driver , my time has expired ,go back to equip the driver i paid for and its disappeared from my bag , i want it back WGT.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:19 AM

If you haven't already, contact customer service regarding this issue. 

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

_CHAMPION

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:32 PM

Or, simply look into your inventory ("Edit Clubs") to reinstall your driver to your bag.

An attempt of explanation:
    At rental's finish, the club is pulled out of your bag. It might be replaced by any similar club in your inventory, or the gap remains.

It's quite likely that you have to manage to get your usual club into play, but it should still be part of your assets.

• JOCKY999
    5 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:15 AM

thanks guys , went onto tablet and was able to re-equip my driver ,but it was not visible on the pc version,back hitting the long ones ,cheers

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 8:24 AM

goldeena:

I am having the same trouble with a wedge - have placed the observed peculiarities in a bug log, so WGT can totally ignore it and make some hollow statement that 'we at WGT are continually striving to improve your gaming experience' at the next update notes. They probably hire students who have no idea at all about quality (and chose WGT's intern offer over flipping burgers), and that meaningless statement upon meaningless statement with no action = no one takes them seriously nor has any respect for them anymore. 

It will time out after around 18 hours or so and the problem will suddenly be gone - I can even tell them how their bug works because it happened before but I never had the inventory problem that time, just the pesky 'your free hire has expired' cropping up again and again.

They just pile more incompetence upon ineptitude day by day.

I'm sure they are looking into it.  But 1st they have to get clash #18 going then work on the bank, then work on B9 at Pebble, & get TOPGOLF up & running.  They have a lot on their plate at the moment.  Also they have to think of new bugs for the next update.  Stay tuned.

RSS