Forums

Help › Forums

Flash This

Fri, Feb 12 2016 3:29 PM (24 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:01 PM

Well I've been on here 6 years next month and seen many a problem on the site . . . particularly in regards updates with either WGT or Adobe Flash Player being the biggest culprits . .

A few days ago the game was completely unplayable . . . meter was hopin like a kangaroo on crack and after a couple of holes I'd get the "aw snap" screen and the game died . .

That was on Chrome but I've also tried Maxthon and even went back to IE . . . same problem . .

By last night I was weighing up the options . . . take my lappy to the computer shop and ask the nice man to fix WGT for me or chuck it out the bloody window . .

Then I logged on and got this screen . .

^ That part of the screen stayed like that and when I clicked the sideways triangle thingy in the white circle it loaded fine.I clicked on play now to open the game client and played a few games and everything was fine . .

Whatever happened to fix the problem is a mystery to me but I'm grateful for it . . . only problem is now I keep having to press above said thingy to get it to load . .

I know there are some fine computer savvy minds on here and would appreciate any advice they could give me but please . . . make it for dummy's lol . .

Cheers!

Lobsterboy aka Skipper aka Chris

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:23 PM

My profile page, 'Flash Play Button' link on the right-hand side should sort things out for you Chris. If it doesn't make sense, just ask.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:24 PM

The wonderful world of WGT.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:47 PM

ScottHope:

My profile page, 'Flash Play Button' link on the right-hand side should sort things out for you Chris. If it doesn't make sense, just ask.

That worked a treat Scott cheers . . . great profile page too :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:49 PM

Lobsterboy:
    That worked a treat Scott cheers

And here I see the thread title, who it is and came here thinking I was going to see some lobster tail.  :-(

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 3:05 PM

Lobsterboy:
    That worked a treat Scott cheers . . . great profile page too :)
    You're welcome Chris, thank you.  : )

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 3:11 PM

YankeeJim:

Lobsterboy:

And here I see the thread title, who it is and came here thinking I was going to see some lobster tail.  :-(

Not a pretty sight Jim lol :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 4:26 PM

LOL

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 5:12 PM

YankeeJim:

Lobsterboy:

Methinks somebody has a crushtacean...

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 12:31 AM
     mkg335 :
    Methinks somebody has a crushtacean...
RSS