Introduction

Sun, Mar 6 2016 10:12 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • knorth26
    7 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 8:57 AM

Just wanted to introduce myself......Hello

How is everyone?

I am finding it difficult to gain Credits, although I guess this is deliberate to tempt you into buying them

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 9:03 AM

Hello and welcome to WGT! 

You can earn credits in match play and skins games, tournaments for credits, and in the Earn Free Credits section of the site. 

_CHAMPION

• knorth26
    7 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 9:07 AM

Thank you 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 11:24 AM

knorth26:
    I am finding it difficult to gain Credits, although I guess this is deliberate to tempt you into buying them

You're expecting gifts, but who should pay them for you?

TBH, I don't get it why ppl get (lousy) credits for NOT watching the vids they play, while the feeling of getting cheated rises in the surveys where they have to lie about their demographics, obviously. But, it must be worth something - some credits are granted. That's not my game.

OTOH, they are a business designed to earn real money, and I agree with that fact. I see the money that I spend as an investment into my leisure, my fun. Compared to other activities like real golf or Saturdays in town, it's outright cheap!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 12:12 PM

knorth26:

Just wanted to introduce myself......Hello

How is everyone?

Depending upon the intensity of the desires and goals you set for yourself, will establish the need for credits you will suddenly depend on. It is extremely remote to earn enough credits by great play to satisfy the hunger for them. There are also other ways apart from superior play to gain credits that can help a great deal. As an addict with plenty of "funny money", I just buy what I want without much thought. Not everyone has this freedom. The fact is, better clubs and balls greatly increase the fun and improvement for any player on here.  It is a great game and the better clubs and balls are equal to this greatness as you move upward in levels and you want these better items no matter what. It is true that greater enjoyment of your play will cost you some money....it depends upon how much enjoyment you demand.

~ SP ~

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 12:21 PM

WGTChampion:

Hello and welcome to WGT! 

You can earn credits in match play and skins games, tournaments for credits

Welcome.

As for the second part, beware....the waters are infested with sharks......but I guess you are aware of that.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 12:52 PM

alosso:

knorth26:

He wasn't asking for a gift, he just introduced himself. 

And he's right about the credits.

• knorth26
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 12:23 AM

Thanks Jim

• knorth26
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:07 AM

alosso:

knorth26:

Where did I say I was asking for gifts?

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 8:24 AM

Hi Knorth26,

Welcome to WGT! 

Thanks for the introduction and ask away.

You can get free credits by clicking on "Get Credits" and then "Earn Free Credits". 

You don't have to play for credits at all.

Best Wishes,

Marion

• PAGES
RSS