Forums

Help › Forums

OMG

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 8 2016 9:08 AM (5 replies)
  • Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 1:09 PM

Yes, you heard it correct!!  Oh My God (coming from and agnostic that should mean something!!)

I just spend over an hour writing a post on my WGT blog.  Please call me an idiot because I feel lie one.  When I tried to post the blog message I received an error that there is a limited number of posts that you can have.

Good morning!!!  Hello I only have three or four!

Dang you guys missed the verbal outpost of a lifetime!!  I'm literally already in conflict with TopGolf after that.  I know, I know, it's my own fault for not saving my content, but geez louise, I don't even get a chance to save my material?

Granted it was a rant, and I'm sure you all have them, but I wanted that rant on my blog!!

I can't even begin to go into detail but let's just end this post with WTF WGT!!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 1:26 PM

You will surely remember what was important to you, and you'll find the energy to repeat what was important to us.

Enjoy the game!!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 1:34 PM

That message doesn't refer to the number of blog posts you can have, it refers to the number of messages (pretty sure it's 5) that you can post within a certain time period, if you leave it for forty minutes or so then you can have another go. But unfortunately you may have lost your message, although having said that, you could try going through your browser history to see if you can find the page where you were editing the message before you tried to post it, I have been successful in doing that occasionally, not every time though mind.
  • Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 8:29 AM

Thanks Scott!  I didn't realize that, and also didn't think to look back in the history to see if the message was still there.

Another question that you may be able to answer.  When I go to earn free credits and watch the video's, sometimes they will not load, sometimes it just spins and a video never comes up, and sometimes I'm directed to another page to answer questions but I never get any credits for it, and even if I refresh the page I don't get another video to watch!!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 8:53 AM

Cheers Syx, I can't really help you with the videos problem though, for me it's a pretty sucky way of trying to accumulate credits when you only get a few for each one, so I don't bother much anymore and, like you say, half the time they don't work anyway.

• Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 9:08 AM

I agree that you don't get much for them, but if I'm working at home I just turn the volume down and click a video from time to time.  Might not get much, but earning free credits is nice for purchasing new balls!!   

RSS