Forums

Help › Forums

I want to start my account again after long time not ing playing

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 9 2016 12:38 AM (9 replies)
  • Cosycarb
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 5:28 AM

I have not played wgt for4-5 years and would like to start my account from zero

is that able to do that?

thank you

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 9:09 AM

Unfortunately we allow our users to create only one account per our terms and conditions.

http://www.wgt.com/terms.aspx

_CHAMPION

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 10:36 PM

LOL. Doesn't stop you from spending on it.  :-D

• TigerLuvsBush
    491 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 1:06 AM

YankeeJim:

LOL. Doesn't stop you from spending on it.  :-D

and you know this how? If I were spending hard earned on this site it would definitely cease about now...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 2:07 AM

Cosycarb:
    I have not played wgt for4-5 years and would like to start my account from zero

Why would you want to start again, go through 56 levels to get where you are now, without the clubs you've already purchased ?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 2:15 AM

Unfortunately you would start again but with the knowledge you had gained prior. You would therefore have an advantage over genuine new hacks and amateurs in credit weeklies.

Bubbs

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 2:54 AM

I thought you could close out your account and start over but couldn't play for credits or enter tournaments with prizes until you had reached the level/tier of your previous account?

It wouldn't interest me though, all that feckin around just to get as bad as I am now.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 3:05 AM

Think if OP gets to Master tier then it is like starting again. We know game changes for the better once you start to move back tees.

He stopped after December and started again Feb.  My opinion is just to get to Master and it gets more enjoyable.

Bubbs

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 10:41 AM

TigerLuvsBush:
    and you know this how? If I were spending hard earned on this site it would definitely cease about now...

Make up your mind. LOL   ;-)

• TigerLuvsBush
    491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 12:38 AM

YankeeJim:

TigerLuvsBush:

Make up your mind. LOL   ;-)

Utilising credits already in my account.. I would definitely never fork out for more credits the way the game is at the moment

RSS