Help › Forums

"UE RG's"

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 6 2016 4:34 PM (4 replies)
  • Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2016 4:45 PM

Hi

I know, I have mention it before, but can't help myself!! :-)

In the past 7 days 11 UE RG's have been played.   Just wondering how popular 

this really are in WGT!

Peter

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2016 5:34 PM

That's 11 more than the 1000cr 18-hole RG which has not even filled once yet. 9 more than the 1000cr 9-hole RG. So, UELs are more popular than these for a start. I wouldn't want to do without any of them though - the selection in this rotation is poor enough as it is. 

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2016 5:53 PM

Hi Mag

True :-)

Peter

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 6:18 AM

I agree, this is the worse selection in some time.

• aichapman
    1,333 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 4:34 PM

Sadly the RG format has been well and truly neglected for the quite some time.

I, like many other regular RG players, have given up trying to get some stability and consistency in regard to this. ( a year or so ago I even catalogued and sent months of stats on the RG format to the "powers that be" re popularity and turnover of certain games.......for ZERO RESULT )

Surely after all these years that the concept has been going, someone/anyone could have come up with something better than it is.

Luckily for me ALL my paperwork has been allocated to the TRASH and I can now at least sleep at night.

Page after page of practical and well meaning suggestions have been offered by plenty of keen participants..............a shame to see all the work they have put in to trying to fix this has been ignored.

Just in case.........please do not ask me what I could do to fix it.........my days of "banging my head against a brick wall" are over.

Regards to all from Alan

RSS