Help › Forums

How to spot an autodinger

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 17 2019 11:09 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • IanAuhaut
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2019 7:27 AM

You can always tell a cheat.  AKA Autodingbat. That is, one who performs calculations, as we all can, but then autodings shots. I even encounter some that take a bad shot every so often to not look the part. You can spot autodingbats easily. The length of time to set up for seemingly simple shots is a dead giveaway. They often have secondary accounts and seem to enjoy sandbagging.

For me, the chance to make mistakes, as all of us fair players do, is the allure of this game. If its not a challenge, what fun is it??  

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2019 11:09 AM

So, in your vast experience here at WGT, where is it that you "spot" these players?  Not in match play, right, since you have not played match play.

Do you sit next to them?

C'mon - do better for your second post, OK?

Just have a good time and don't worry about what other players are doing.  I agree it needs to be fun - not a contest!

BTW - there are some very good players that are also very good at hitting the ding.  The ones I am referring to play where you see everything on their screen.  An autodinger noticeably slows the meter when activated so one would see that happen on screen. 

I saw a demo of one and one could tell by my stats I have never used such.  I suppose my "ding rate" is probably less than 30%, even with slow meter balls!

• PAGES
RSS