Help › Forums

Meter

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 5 2016 1:33 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • enygmafor
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 3:13 PM

Hi my golf partners, I am looking for HELP with my meter.

Please tell me how to fix it, it jumps and never stops .

I can not get even par or under,  HELP,HELP,HELP.

Thank you Enygmafor

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 3:28 PM

Try these suggestions to help you with your swing meter issues:

- Trouble shooting steps and system requirements, particularly clearing the browser and Flash cache:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/635.aspx 

- Close other programs, browser windows and browser tabs 

- Have the wgt.com website open but minimized and not displayed 

- Play WGT in the original window size, do not maximize it to full screen

- Turn off Reflections, Flag Animation, Background Loading, Avatar rotations, and WGT Lessons in your Options

_CHAMPION

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 3:33 PM

enygmafor:
    Please tell me how to fix it

Please tell us about your OS and browser brand - sometimes, that's where the trouble comes from.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 8:39 PM

WGTChampion:

- Have the wgt.com website open but minimized and not displayed 

Ignore this one. WGT seem to have this in their mod guide and they quote it every time. This makes things worse.

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 9:59 PM

You are not alone. I,ve lost 5 Nike balls this week through meter surge just when about to hit the ding.

I have tried Comodo Dragon,Maxthon,Opera and the meter problem is still  there.

I,ve tried all the PC tweaks and again the problem persists.

Other members in my CC are also having the same problem.

So annoying ,frustrating and expensive!!! 

Boquerone

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 1:37 PM

Nope. Nike 48,s. All purchased this week.

As I said in my post it,s not only me affected. Others in my CC too.

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:28 PM

The Starter balls came in during a game. I,ve been playing on and off due to the meter problem,started a game one day and forget to check the balls. So the starter balls came on half way through the game.

I rebooted Friday,ran the CC cleaner and cleared the caches which has improved things but still lost another ball yesterday with a last minute surge to the right.

I will  try your other suggestions now and you are correct I should stick to the same balls to get used to the one speed.

Thanks for your help and advice and I,ll keep you posted.

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 10:44 PM

Here is a tip for you,On your turn for the round click the right mouse button and hold it..while holding it move cursor onto the swing meter bar..move the bar right to left two or three times..then take your regular shot..then during the round do this three or four more times..then when you play your next round..do the same again for that round..you can even do it on the round after that if you like and even one more as well as it does not hurt anything..you do not have to do this on every shot tho..only the three times or so for that round..but for sure again on your next round. and a couple after that..your meter will eventually fall into line and stay that way..it will be nice and smooth every shot when it does

I found this tip on my own just fiddling around one day a few years ago when I had meter problems a lot..I have not ever had to do it again once the meter bar fell into place four or so rounds later..I have not had any kind of a meter problem since then..and that was now over three years ago..it does in my view work very well if you follow this tip..it also helps if you clear your cookies on your browser at least twice a month as they can hinder your swing meter as well..I hope this helps every player that has this issue..have fun and may the pars,birds,and eagles be with you

• PAGES
RSS