Forums

Help › Forums

Lowest Score by a Mobile Player

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 12 2016 3:55 PM (9 replies)
  • DrBeeper77
    34 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 12:41 PM

When I see rounds in the 50s posted, I assume they are by desktop players. I was wondering if any players who exclusively use phones/tablets have been able to consistently shoot rounds that low.

Thanks.

-Dr Beeper

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 4:05 PM

DrBeeper77:

When I see rounds in the 50s posted, I assume they are by desktop players. I was wondering if any players who exclusively use phones/tablets have been able to consistently shoot rounds that low.

Thanks.

-Dr Beeper

Nope...cos cheats are not running on phones, but i believe they do on tablets. Destop players are best specially the ones using cheats.

Eric

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 7:04 PM

LOLserver:

DrBeeper77:

Thanks.

-Dr Beeper

Nope...Tcos cheats are not running on phones, but i believe they do on tablets. Destop players are best specially the ones using cheats.

Eric

There are as many if not more cheats on phones just   n ot the same kind. The cheat used by most is simply playing one round on their phone to get the tournament in their score history then play it several times on their PC. When the unlimited weekly tournaments first started you didn't even have to do that all you had to do was start the round on your phone or tablet and save and then play it on the PC.

WGT closed that loophole but not the score history one.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 8:20 PM

DrBeeper77:

Thanks.

-Dr Beeper

I exclusively play on an iPad. While I don't think I have the capability of shooting in the 50s, I have no doubts that it can be done. I've shot about 15 sub-30 rounds from the back tees (mostly on St. Andrews front 9), and I'm pretty much an average player.

In my opinion, someone who has a steadier hand and better hand-eye coordination than me could do extremely well on an iPad. 

• thesupernova
    7,330 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2016 11:00 AM

I've always found it irresponsible and inexcusable calling people cheats merely because they shoot a low score.

I noticed "cheat " mentioned not only referring to this thread but in other threads also.

What proof do you all have??

Are you in their house watching them??

Are they openly admitting  they use cheat engines or taking advantage of loopholes??

Granted it is part of the darker side of people that we see the cheat .

My point 

SHOW me proof of those who cheat.

Not conspiracy 

Not low scores.

in this world there are extraordinary people with  God like talent.

These prodigies do have access to the internet.

Prove to me unequivocally the cheats.

Not rumors

Not guesswork.

Proof.

have a nice day

XoXO

Allie

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2016 1:05 PM

It falls on deaf ears, Allie. :-(

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:08 AM

Solarflares:

Robert1893  , from where I stand , is a damn-good , honest player.

Tighten-up those one-putt stats  and those 50's will soon come.

I just saw this post. Thanks for the kind words; I really appreciate it.

And you're absolutely correct that it's my putting where I need to improve and would have the biggest impact on my score. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 3:55 PM

borntobesting:
    There are as many if not more cheats on phones just   n ot the same kind. The cheat used by most is simply playing one round on their phone to get the tournament in their score history then play it several times on their PC. When the unlimited weekly tournaments first started you didn't even have to do that all you had to do was start the round on your phone or tablet and save and then play it on the PC.

Where is the cheating here?

RSS