Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • markrobertson306
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:34 PM

Dear Santa

If possible i would luv to find a new driver under my xmas tree this year.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanking you in advance.

regards

Mark

• docjimmy
    399 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:43 PM

First of all, thanks for doing this for us WGT players.

Santa,

I have stopped virtually throwing my virtual clubs and I have hardly beaten anyone with my 3 iron. I have only run over a few people in my golf cart and I have found Jesus on the golf course. Well at least I heard him mentioned several times..a round.

So you can see how good I have been and only ask for a sleeve of Nike Level 90 Blacks.

Thanks Santa and I promise to keep up being good.

Jimmy

• xBadwolfx
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:49 PM

Dear Santa thank you so much for visiting the WGT forums and not just climbing down my chimney, because in all honesty that would scare the heck out of me! O.o  ,

I've been a good girl this year, sending many of my alternate shot partners on free holidays to the beach, or landing them in the long grass because of course that's much softer. 

I'm hoping you might have a  TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L39+), in your sack for me this year, but if not could you look down deep and see if you have any loose pink golf balls? because if there's  no shiny new wedge to but a smile on my face, the pink balls will at least put a smile of my little ones face when she see me playing with them :-) 

P.S. thank you so much all involved in this event, great fun for the holidays. It got me to post my first post to the forums, and I hope not my last ;-) 

• crittr
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:49 PM

Dear Santa I  think i've been good this year . i don't quit on games  no matter how many strokes over i am .and all ways  complement  a  nice shot or birds. would be grate to find a stash of new balls  under my tree  .the 99 credit wgt ones with +1 back spin and and meter speed is all i ever use  (in light blue )-all about the lill blue balls :' ). ... All that aside  you all doing this is  grand  and i wish you all the happiest of holidays and best wishes all year long ...

• Bohemian1
    690 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:12 PM

Dear Santa, i would be most delighted if you could slip a Callaway 3 wood lvl89+ into my stocking as it will help me compete with the Leg-ends and above as i am due to move up another tier soon. Keep uo the good work Rogues and all the other WGT Santa's who have been doing such a sterling job.

Merry christmas and a very prosperous New Year to one and all.

Bohemian1

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:19 PM

crittr:

Dear Santa I  think i've been good this year . i don't quit on games  no matter how many strokes over i am .and all ways  complement  a  nice shot or birds. would be grate to find a stash of new balls  under my tree  .the 99 credit wgt ones with +1 back spin and and meter speed is all i ever use  (in light blue )-all about the lill blue balls :' ). ... All that aside  you all doing this is  grand  and i wish you all the happiest of holidays and best wishes all year long ...

Santa says............ Enjoy your blue balls lol

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:19 PM

xBadwolfx:
    I'm hoping you might have a  TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge

I think you got a gift yesterday , Click on your account tab ( Upper left over Play Now ) 

OPY

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:20 PM

xBadwolfx:

Dear Santa thank you so much for visiting the WGT forums and not just climbing down my chimney, because in all honesty that would scare the heck out of me! O.o  ,

I've been a good girl this year, sending many of my alternate shot partners on free holidays to the beach, or landing them in the long grass because of course that's much softer. 

I'm hoping you might have a  TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L39+), in your sack for me this year, but if not could you look down deep and see if you have any loose pink golf balls? because if there's  no shiny new wedge to but a smile on my face, the pink balls will at least put a smile of my little ones face when she see me playing with them :-) 

P.S. thank you so much all involved in this event, great fun for the holidays. It got me to post my first post to the forums, and I hope not my last ;-) 

My Elves tell me that you have already received a gift this year..... Merry Christmas

• xBadwolfx
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:28 PM

amateur4sure:

xBadwolfx:

My Elves tell me that you have already received a gift this year..... Merry Christmas

not that i've seen no message, i did ask Santa for a gift yesterday but my stocking was empty :-(

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:32 PM

xBadwolfx:
    not that i've seen no message, i did ask Santa for a gift yesterday but my stocking was empty :-(

It does look like you were a recipient yesterday.  The gifts are in your inventory, you will just need to equip the wedges.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS