NIKE RZN Red Vapor Balls (L42+)

That is all I wich me for christmas

have a great christmas

I only have starter clubs and starter balls

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:12 PM

thekidispure:

hohoho was waiting for a wgt day but dont know when it is so i will just ask might be today could always use level 90 balls nike dont get to use them much but enjoy playing a few rounds with them merry christmas all .amateur4 could you sent me invite to club thanks

Sent message Sir..

• Bad4u2
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:28 PM

Dear santa

I have been good

I would love a new putter

NIKE Method 001 Putter (L77+)

• Ascolibrus
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:31 PM

Goodevening Santa i am also an amatuer for ......sure. May you all have a Merry Christmas

my wish for christmas is a CALLAWAY DRIVER BIG BERTHA LEVEL 18.

i only have starters and this good driver will help me alot 

i am looking forward to look under my tree in the morning  i would like to thank you and hope you visit my home. with rudolf the rednose raindeer ill have some cookies and some coffee and some sandwiches .........in the kitchen you will be hungry with all that travelling around to leave your gifts HOHOHOHO

THANK YOU

• Bubbarors
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:52 PM

HI SANTA

Ive been very good this year and i would lite the taylormade M1 Driver please

thank you

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 12:57 PM

Ascolibrus:
    only have starters and this good driver will help me alot 

Mr thinks this CC has a wonderful development program. Or born naturals

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:04 PM

BroncoRod:

On the 1st day of 12 days,  Mr. Caddie came to say, Ask for a gift, and it may come your way.

On the 2nd day of 12 days, John and Sticky came to bat, and I was left holdin my hat.

On the 3rd day of 12 days, ECGA had the wand, and all I got was dropped in the pond.

On the 4th day of 12 days, Thomas and Francois took the helm, once again I was not in the realm.

On the 5th day of 12 days, Lobster came up from the sea, and many woke up happy, but not me.

On the 6th days of 12 days, we were blessed with Morninside, I got nothing where I reside.

On the 7th day of 12 days, born said your level must be low, so level 91 was a no go.

On the 8th day of 12 days, shrude had eight maids a milking cows,  I was missed again, I don’t know how.

On the 9th day of  12 days, Yancy  presents out of this world, once again my hair was left unclurled.

Its now on the 10th day, and the Rough Boys came to bat, I beg of you PLEASE, don’t leave me with skat??

The ony starter club left in my bag is my putter, and I would love  a MAX Control Putter (Master+)!!

Merry Christmas to you all, and have a blessed day!!!

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:05 PM

alanti:

Ascolibrus:
    only have starters and this good driver will help me alot 

Mr thinks this CC has a wonderful development program. Or born naturals

Santa & his Elves can`t stop chuckling hehehe, Well spotted and said!!!!

• CoolRunningx
    4,719 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:24 PM
    Had a Hole in one Today.....
    22 Dec CoolRunningx made a hole in one on hole #1 on WGT BEST OF PAR 3 HOLES.
    In 2mths also upto Level 60... Spent ummmm Loads wonga...
    Dear Santa ...  My Attempt of a Poem
    I really am a golfer 
    I take my sand wedge out
    I open up the face of it 
    And swing it with a clout

I really am a Golfer
    My put goes 10ft past
    I’m looking at a double 
    But the Green is just too fast

I really am a golfer 
    The balls Inside  the cup
    I make it in the center
    And my friends they call it luck

So Please Santa oh wise one of WGT.
    please reward me with just a sleeve of Balls.
    3pack Max Slow Meter Vapor Balls 650 credits :)
    That last me a few days :)
    Cheers
    WGT Santa

• cmathewhall
    65 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:25 PM

Dear Santa (From DAY 8)

It seems the last Tornado we had here in Oklahoma took either my putter or my putting skills up-up-and-away. Now with your help and being you fly in the sky, I'm wishing for Santa to send a New Nike Putter down so I can get my skills back!

I have been a good WGT Member this year. I'm so close to moving up the ranks and all my hours and hours spent on the greens just hasn't helped my average, without a putt-putt.

WISH COMPLETE!!!  THANKS TO SANTA's...MY WISH IS COMPLETE!!! I GOT MY PUTTER!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

Just One Thing Left...I truly do hope ALL YOU SANTA's Receive 10 Fold for all the good you put out there by doing playing this role. May you and your families have a Blessed Holiday Season and May good fortune and health come your way over the new year!

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho-Holidays!!!

RSS