Forums

Help › Forums

Bed Stu ~

Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:29 AM (53 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 3:02 PM

Can you believe that Bed Stu makes the most hip, highest quality, most dope looking shoes and boots for guys & gals you have seen in a very long time ? I kid you not. Fully rad !!! You must check them out...buy some and be on top of it. SP knows ;-}

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 3:23 PM

SweetiePie:

Can you believe that Bed Stu makes the most hip, highest quality, most dope looking shoes and boots for guys & gals you have seen in a very long time ? I kid you not. Fully rad !!! You must check them out...buy some and be on top of it. SP knows ;-}

I'm holding off getting a pair until I see Keith Richards and Wayne Newton sporting them...now those two dudes are true fashion icons.:)

ps...what does Bruce Jenner wear?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 3:55 PM

ct690911:
    what does Bruce Jenner wear?

He went from tighty-whiteys to Lacey panties!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 4:32 PM

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, I've thrown better boots than those in the bin.

Maybe I'm out of touch and the bag lady look is in just now.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 7:22 PM

Pffft...

Blundstone's, still the most comfortable.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 8:58 PM

ct690911:

SweetiePie:

I'm holding off getting a pair until I see Keith Richards and Wayne Newton sporting them...now those two dudes are true fashion icons.:)

ps...what does Bruce Jenner wear?

Keith , Mr " look son see what happens after many years of drug abuse"  a.k.a  a-skeleton w/ clothes on :)       , or  Wayne " Mr don't smile to hard or ya might crack yer forehead" !   he's had more work done then the Statue Of Liberty!  ..                                                                                                                                                                                                     I'll take my Timberlands   or my Ugg's    simple yet modern!  ..      if were talikin dress shoe it's whatever outlet has my favorite style!  , Gucci , Ralph Lauren,Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vuitton  all  @ Cabazon !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   : edit  ok they are pretty clean (dope) , just checked them out on Zappos, pretty reasonably priced too ,   hmmmm  ..  

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 2:32 PM

Solarflares:

I'll stick with my Italian "Dr Marten" clones  - that weigh 6oz each , even with the steel-toe cap.

A work-boot you could do ballet with.

Or a fashion-boot geared for kicking - you decide.

It's of some interest that you would know this...not that there's anything wrong with men doing ballet (or ballerinas)...whilst sporting work boots..:)

just sayin'

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:33 PM

I do my best pas-de-bas' wearing my red converse.

RSS