Forums

Help › Forums

Saving and posting scorecard using Maxthon

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 2 2015 2:37 PM (8 replies)
  • Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 2:42 PM

Hello all, I keep trying to save some of my better scorecards but, when I save it then go to the file it is just a black box, no scorecard. Is my pop-up / ad blocker the issue? Thanks in advance.

Drdave72

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 1:07 AM

How do you save the scorecard?

Usually, people make a screenshot as described in the thread "How to post a scorecard" on top of the Community Help forum.

"Snipping tool" in Windows 7 and some programs from free picture hosting sites make it easy.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 1:09 AM

Before you save the scorecard Dave, try right clicking on it, click on 'Show all' from the menu, then try saving it again.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 3:32 AM

Drdave72:

Hello all, I keep trying to save some of my better scorecards but, when I save it then go to the file it is just a black box, no scorecard. Is my pop-up / ad blocker the issue? Thanks in advance.

Drdave72

If you have an IPhone , IPad or an Android tablet download the WGT mobile app. After finishing your round on the web before you click continue quit. Start your mobile app it will load your saved game to the scorecard. There is a share scorecard option on the mobile app that will do what you want to do.

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 5:01 AM

Thanks guys for the response. I found the snipit tool function and I am able to save it that way. Then I use tinypic to post it. Wish I had figured it out sooner before I shot a 54 on Cabo full 18, very pretty scorecard.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 9:15 AM

One final question Dave if I may, how were you taking the screen capture that came out blank?

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 11:41 AM

Scott, I was using the save as function from the Maxthon browser. I tried to save it as a image and as a file but both came out as just the black box. I am not a computer wiz and only use my computer to play WGT and check e-mails. I have a boring life. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 1:34 PM

Thank you Dave, I'll have a go at trying to replicate that problem if I can, then I'll have a poke about to see if there are any settings that can be tweaked to cure it.  : )

Who was it who said, "Life is what happens to you whilst you're wondering what to do with it."

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 2:37 PM

Drdave72:
    I was using the save as function from the Maxthon browser.

Hey Dave, try using CTRL + F1 (snap region) and when the box pops up drag it across your scorecard.

RSS