Help › Forums

12 days of WGT Christmas

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:51 PM (4 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:33 PM

on the 1st day of Christmas WGT gave to me: a meter with epilepsy

on the second day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 3rd day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 4th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 5th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 6th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 6 unfinished games, 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 7th day of Christmas WGT gave to me:  7 loads a spinning, 6 unfinished games, 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 8th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 8 players quitting, 7 loads a spinning, 6 unfinished games, 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 9th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 9 holes of Pebble, 8 players quitting, 7 loads a spinning, 6 unfinished games, 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epliepsy

on the 10th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 10 males being females, 9 holes of pebble, 8 players quitting, 7 loads a spinning, 6 unfinished games, 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epliepsy

on the 11th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 11 straight headwinds, 10 males being females, 9 holes of pebble, 8 players quitting, 7 loads a spinning, 6 unfinished games, 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy

on the 12th day of Christmas WGT gave to me: 12 C.C. clashes, 11 straight headwinds, 10 males being females, 9 holes of Pebble, 8 players quitting, 7 loads a spinning, 6 unfinished games, 5 golden putters, 4 missed birds, 3 disconnects, 2 lost balls and a meter with epilepsy.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:55 PM

Well done Ducati, very nice! LOL!

Here is my version from the Christmas in July event this past summer. I posted one each day but Kind of ran out of steam by the 12th, lol:

On the 12th day of Christmas WGT Lords gave to me

12 drivers driving

11 skypers skyping

10 mods asleeping

9 green dots dancing

8 multi's bilking

7 Nike's swimming

6 geezers playing

5 FOCUS DINGS

4 falling birdies

3 meter bends

2 virtual bugs

and a view from the parking lot tees

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:58 AM

great job happy holidays to you and yours

• KBishop5
    922 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:44 PM

On  the First day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a game that I can play with just me!

On  the Second day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a bag of clubs that would just confuse me!

On  the Third day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a frustrating and ever-ending journey!!

On  the Fourth day  of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a pitch close to the hole that excited my inter-most  fun for Meee!

Now Hooked -- On  the Fifth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a tour of the Best of Par 5, and the best in my game ......  Five BIRD-EEEE'ssss

On  the Sixth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a look at the Brandon Par Three  Course, and ..........SIX BOG----GIES!!!!  and a look at Ki-A-WAAAA, a course that was meant for me and the back is Eaazzzyyyyy!

On  the Seventh Day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a way to get CREDITS and do a Survey.....

On  the Eighth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a "replay" of a shot that did not go in....poor, poor me!  

The player that I was playing in match play ....he laughed a lot at me and I was thinking of leaving WG ..... TEEEeeeeeeeee!  But that is not me!

On the Ninth day of Christmas I joined a Country Club and found out PINHUNTERS will help MEEeeeee!!

On the Tenth day o  Christmas, WGT gave to me, a club that really care, set up challenging tournament and at the end of the day, really helped me! 

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my Leader said to me, work with me, we'll get you to legend, forget about the Boogeys and rest will be history!  

On the Twelfth day of Christmas WGT gave to me, a great place to relive stress and partake in great comrade! 

On the morning of Christmas I hope that WGT would Gift to me a 

Cleveland 588 60 Degree 80 yrd wedge RTX 2.0   !!!

Kevin

• CWhite11013
    148 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:51 PM

On  the First day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a blue screen.

On  the Second day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, two missed eagles, and a blue screen.

On  the Third day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a blue screen.

On  the Fourth  day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On  the Fifth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, five unexpected errors, a  +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On  the Sixth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, six lost balls,  five unexpected errors, a  +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On  the Seventh Day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, seven quitters quitting, six lost balls,  five unexpected errors,  a +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On  the Eighth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, eight bunkers, seven quitters quitting, six lost balls,  five unexpected errors,  a +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On the Ninth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, Nine players with the same Avatar, eight bunkers, seven quitters quitting, six lost balls,  five unexpected errors, a  +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On the Tenth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, Ten whiners crying about T-12 Greens, Nine players with the same Avatar, eight bunkers, seven quitters quitting, six lost balls,  five unexpected errors, a  +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On the Eleventh day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, eleven Tour Legends, Ten whiners crying about T-12 Greens, Nine players with the same Avatar, eight bunkers, seven quitters quitting, six lost balls,  five unexpected errors, a  +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

On the Twelfth day of Christmas WGT gave to me, a hole in one, eleven Tour Legends, Ten whiners crying about T-12 Greens, Nine players with the same Avatar, eight bunkers, seven quitters quitting, six lost balls,  five unexpected errors, a  +8 on Oakmont, three level 70 hacks, two missed eagles, and a Blue Screen

RSS