Forums

Help › Forums

Putting meter

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 27 2015 9:28 AM (4 replies)
  • beecee266
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 2:09 AM

Since achieving Tour Pro status I've had the EZ Putting meter imposed on me.

I have used it over the last two or three weeks and find it annoying.

Is it possible to revert to the original meter and if so, how??

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 7:18 AM

You only receive the EZ Swing Meter when you are using EZ Swing clubs. Replace all EZ Swing clubs in your equipment and you will receive the original swing meter again. 

_CHAMPION

• beecee266
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 7:54 AM

Thanks for advice. Hadn't realised I had changed any!!!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 8:26 AM

beecee266:

I have used it over the last two or three weeks and find it annoying.

Is it possible to revert to the original meter and if so, how??

The only way for you to have gotten the EZ Putting meter was to have equipped the EZ Swing Putter. Maybe when you tiered up you used the free rental period to rent a putter.If so when the free rental period ended you had to equip another putter.

For what ever reason you equipped the EZ swing putter. Just click on change equipment and choose the Starter putter unless of course you have purchased a better putter.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 9:28 AM

beecee266:

Me thinks that it rather happened after renting the L94 NIKE Putter when you levelled up. Problem is that the program re-equips a putter automatically when the rental is over, and it grabs one at random.

The FAQ will help you to revert this - one of the ever-so-important user's workarounds for programming imperfection.

RSS