Forums

Help › Forums

More Uneven Lies Options

Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:46 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2015 11:42 AM

the options for us to play uneven lies has gone down hill recently, what is the problem with giving us more options to play uneven lies. At the moment we have one 9 hole weekly and the rest are ready go's, what if you dont want to pay 50 or 100c for 9 holes, i dont care about prizes, i just want some more options and variety.

i suggested before that wgt unlock the lies button/tab for single player stroke play games so we can play uneven lies when we want, its not much to ask and would be simple for the programmers to do, they did it before for the uneven multi-player games.

all you got to do is unlock the button/tab

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 2:48 AM

Why take the chance in adding more bugs to this game. Knowing WGT's recent track history in altering things in the game, just unlocking this button will unleash mayhem !!

Anyway very few players play uneven lies tourneys, so lets leave it well alone !!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 3:47 AM

Fencer100:

Why take the chance in adding more bugs to this game. Knowing WGT's recent track history in altering things in the game, just unlocking this button will unleash mayhem !!

Anyway very few players play uneven lies tourneys, so lets leave it well alone !!

So we have fear of any change and only doing as the majority do.

From your status:

"Those who have never been to the edge and looked over will never understand that it is better to live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep." 

Growing wool is probably a good idea at this time of year though.

Anyway I heard it was the sheer volume of CC red tee stuff that was causing the bugs :))

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 10:15 AM

Fencer100:

im pretty sure this game will always have some sort of bug happening every week, i dont think unlocking the button/tab will be a big thing for them to do, on the upcoming releases section they are playing to let us Set winds in single player ranked stroke play games, why not let us be able to choose what lies we want as well

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 10:24 AM

If not in a CC, join one. You can generate any course as uneven lies. Not all CC owners allow anyone to make tournaments, sad.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 3:43 AM

genegold2:

If not in a CC, join one. You can generate any course as uneven lies. Not all CC owners allow anyone to make tournaments, sad.

im in a CC, we need more options to play uneven lies, its like wgt are trying to phase them out, why were they created if you dont even like the concept, its a bit of a joke at the moment

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2015 1:06 PM

unlock the button/tap, its a simple task for the programmers and it would be really appreciated by the uneven players on WGT

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 5:13 AM

im just remembering , its nearly 2016 and we still cant play an uneven                           multi-player strokeplay game that is ranked/scored, it has to be a practice game for some stupid reason that they wont tell us, your stuck in the past WGT, open up WGT to the uneven players, do we have to be the black sheep of the family

• Imasmrtazz
    194 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 6:04 AM

Baa Baa

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 11:43 AM

Imasmrtazz:

Baa Baa

lol

• PAGES
RSS