Forums

Help › Forums

get a grip

Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:04 AM (30 replies)
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 3:40 PM

this game is not real, its a game a VIRTUAL game,take it as it is or dont play

its not that hard 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 3:49 PM

adaputter:

this game is not real, its a game a VIRTUAL game, take it as it is or dont play

its not that hard 

not sure what prompted you to post this...out of the blue and addressed to no one in particular, but would you like your spleen returned?....lol

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 4:15 PM

Maybe, just maybe the OP is venting spleen with regards to the Quilters

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 4:18 PM

I understand why .

The number of players that just play for fun no matter what happens .

VS 

The number of players that look for a reason to Btch , piss and moan .

OPY 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 4:36 PM

What???? This isn't real? Oh Billy Billy.

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 4:39 PM

renniw52:
    What???? This isn't real? Oh Billy Billy.

Thanks Nutz; off to seek professional psychosocial help ASAP.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 4:50 PM

adaputter:
    this game is not real, its a game a VIRTUAL game

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 5:15 PM

opyeuclid:

I understand why .

The number of players that just play for fun no matter what happens .

VS 

The number of players that look for a reason to Btch , piss and moan .

OPY 

considering the shape our global society is in at the moment, it's a sad commentary that someone has to look to WGT as the main platform to ***, piss and moan...lol

Do you have the actual stats of both scenarios, Opy?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 10:33 AM

I read this post last night. I rushed out of the office and told my wife that WGT was not real. OH BOY!!!!! She told me I have spent hundreds of Real hours on this game, hundreds and hundreds of Real dollars and got Real damn excited when I made a double eagle or a hole in one. Then she told me I was a Real damn idiot. I did what any grown man who had just got spanked would do. I went to my garage and drank 6 Real beers and then called it a night. There is something Real about this game.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 11:50 AM

renniw52:

I read this post last night. I rushed out of the office and told my wife that WGT was not real. OH BOY!!!!! She told me I have spent hundreds of Real hours on this game, hundreds and hundreds of Real dollars and got Real damn excited when I made a double eagle or a hole in one. Then she told me I was a Real damn idiot. I did what any grown man who had just got spanked would do. I went to my garage and drank 6 Real beers and then called it a night. There is something Real about this game.

I noticed that you joined Yancy, Opy and the rest of the crew in the "Alien" ambassadors CC...speaking of things that are real?...umm...never mind...some questions are better left unanswered...lol

RSS