Forums

Help › Forums

country clubs

Tue, Nov 3 2015 6:08 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • droggster
    46 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2015 6:09 AM

i am looking for a active county club, tired of being in one that may take weeks o respond on

forums or don't use chat. email is drogg2@comcast.net

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2015 10:50 AM

"Music Man" ?...odd name for a Golf Club...try the Band of Brothers...very active CC forum, tournies, etc. 

...the dude to talk to is manderson1152

ct

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2015 11:45 AM

Why do you want to join a club?

• droggster
    46 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2015 3:01 PM

well it no fun just playing yourself

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2015 9:44 PM

No offence intended but an owner and a player look at these things differently. A player thinks what can the club do for me, and the owner thinks what can this player do for my club.

You've played one ranked round in ten weeks, you don't play CC games and you are high level low tier, which makes people think, Oh oh. Sandbagger. Most clubs won't want the potential hassle.

• SandraGale
    100 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 8:35 AM

droggster:

well it no fun just playing yourself

Hi I'm Gale sir, don't worry about the overthinking it of a fish lol , if you'd like we can send you a invite and you will be able to play and have respectful friendly conversation at Gota Love My Cowboys CC . Just look me up (SandraGale) or our owner (Boopers88)  when you get a chance. :-)  Gale

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 12:47 PM

courteneyfish:

No offence intended but an owner and a player look at these things differently. A player thinks what can the club do for me, and the owner thinks what can this player do for my club.

You've played one ranked round in ten weeks, you don't play CC games and you are high level low tier, which makes people think, Oh oh. Sandbagger. Most clubs won't want the potential hassle.

"I am looking for an "active" county club" ??

...interesting given your history of "inactivity".

Anyway, Courteney has a point here. I know the Band of Brothers would eventually boot you for inactivity...they routinely clear out folks who don't actively participate within the CC...I think the majority of CCs adhere to a similar policy, although I'm not certain.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 2:31 PM

Any CC will want to rely on active members, more or less. Some boot members after a few weeks, I count in years ;)

(last played in 2014 is suspicious to me, no more 2013's on board.)

• SandraGale
    100 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 7:23 PM

out goes the red carpet drogg   Gale

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 9:29 AM

SandraGale:

out goes the red carpet drogg   Gale

Drogg;

JJ (owner) is trying to grow her new CC...it's currently quite small. With more established CCs, you no doubt will run into the problems that have been mentioned above..

ct

• PAGES
RSS