Forums

Help › Forums

i need help before i break something

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 29 2015 1:56 AM (21 replies)
  • weeg
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 2:29 AM

im getting irritated,and QUIT ADVERTSING THE MOST REALISTIC GOLF GAME, cos its not even close inconsitent maybe,i can have the same shot,same lie,same wind ,and use the same club hit the same shot and i will either over hit or leave it short,what gives

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 5:34 AM

One game of alt shot and 76 ranked rounds since Sept. 2009.

Might I suggest you play the game a little and learn it.

You don't have enough experience to be blaming the game for your shortcomings.

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 5:43 AM

The game has random settings during play. Does the wind always blow 15-17 mph where you play real golf, no. Sometimes the wind dies, sometime it gusts. It just part of the game. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 7:06 AM

weeg:
    QUIT ADVERTSING THE MOST REALISTIC GOLF GAME,

The most realistic is a fairly accurate statement,  just try and find a more realistic game out there. Doesn't mean they are saying that the game is realistic.

Besides, your irritated with the game,  don't get much more realistic than that.  LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 7:10 AM

hpurey:
    Besides, your irritated with the game,  don't get much more realistic than that.  

LMAO. I was going to suggest taking a real iron and 10 balls. Hit all 10 and see how many blankets it would take to cover all the results.  :-D

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 8:45 AM

I am willing to wager that the OP cannot find a more realistic golf game anywhere on the internet that does not need to be downloaded or not cost money to play. Yes, the game has faults but most computer games with any level of sophistication have some issues. Perhaps PlayStation or XBox has a better golf simulation but since I refuse to spend the money to find out, I shall never know.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 8:59 AM

PaulTon:

One game of alt shot and 76 ranked rounds since Sept. 2009.

Might I suggest you play the game a little and learn it.

You don't have enough experience to be blaming the game for your shortcomings.

+1 on that .According to the players score history they have only played 4 days this year . Heck if they put this kind of effort into the real game they would be lousy too . Heck I`ve got more time in the weeds than they have in playing the game .

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 5:02 AM

Don't forget his low club stats too.  

I've got some decent sticks with much better stats but I still see a good slice of randomness with those.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 6:27 AM

LOL...somebody with zero credibility posts some ridiculous statements about a subject, and it ends up becoming an actual string of opinions with e'body basically saying the same thing....I'm just as guilty.

ct

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 7:37 AM

If they wanted to make this game more realistic most of us would have averages of +18 or more

RSS