Forums

Help › Forums

San Andreas

Tue, Oct 27 2015 3:31 AM (48 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 1:11 PM

fatdan:
    Besides, wasn't California supposed to fallen into the ocean already anyway?

LOL. Palm Springs was gonna be Palm Pacific.  :-D

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 1:32 PM

PaulTon:

YankeeJim:
    Palmdale

Any excuse is valid for the following -

cool song Paul  , watching it reminded me of when the "Valley Girls"  had their own language( btw a great movie) , like OMG!  , fer sure fer sure, totally bitchin  :)  ..               

like barf me out, gag me with a spoon,   lol ..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 2:29 PM

1enigma1:
    like barf me out, gag me with a spoon

LOL.  Don't forget what                                      ever.  :-D

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 3:58 PM

On an up note, if California ends up in the Pacific, all those "valley girls" will be going with it ....perhaps the Queen's English will then be reinstated as the common vernacular ......lol

ct

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 4:51 PM

what............................  ever!  ,    ct  ,       :)   , every1 wanted to shag a "Valley Girl"  in the 80s  :)  ..

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 5:04 PM

Banging them is one thing...having to actually converse with them the next morning is a whole different issue.

oi vey

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 7:03 PM

1enigma1:
    every1 wanted to shag a "Valley Girl"  in the 80s  :)  ..

Only to find out it was easy as Pie...uh, easy as 1-2-3....they referred to themselves as "Val's"

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2015 10:18 PM

" let he who is without stones cast the first sin"....which I likewise learned from the media.  ;-} LOL.....good one SP    Hopefully mind, yours and our countries children know when they've been duped by "our one" political system. You know the "Republicrats"  

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 9:36 AM

oneputtdavid:

" let he who is without stones cast the first sin"....which I likewise learned from the media.  ;-} LOL.....good one SP    Hopefully mind, yours and our countries children know when they've been duped by "our one" political system. You know the "Republicrats"  

wow...I have no idea what you are trying to say in this post...you did mention the GOP, so I will say that, here in Canada, we just elected a Liberal majority Government...the "Fiberals" are very closely aligned with your Democrat party...so, if Ms.Clinton wins the White house, it will probably be good for Canada....(assuming the respective leaders actually tell the truth to each other during convos)......lol

ct 

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2015 1:20 PM

SweetiePie:

1enigma1:
    every1 wanted to shag a "Valley Girl"  in the 80s  :)  ..

Only to find out it was easy as Pie...uh, easy as 1-2-3....they referred to themselves as "Val's"

"Valley Girls"(Va'ls) , preppy, Mod's, punk , surf-style, nerdie,  all fair game in the 80s , if they were easy thats just a bonus :)    ..

RSS