Forums

Help › Forums

can replays be saved on mobile apps ?

Sat, May 4 2019 1:58 PM (39 replies)
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 7:53 AM

Hi pdb1,

My name is Mick and I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents since I am an experienced WGT mobile player (over a year playing on my iPhone 6 plus). All of my ranked rounds have been played on WGT mobile and I've saved many replays.

The mobile replays are saved through a service called Everyplay (I have videos on my profile if you'd like to check them out). There are 2 ways to save replays:

1. After hitting a good shot, the app says something like "Excellent shot" with a button that says view replay. If you tap to view it there is an option that says "Share". Sharing the replay opens a window where you can type in a description and then tap the method in which you'd like to share it (I always choose email and then email it to myself, and I receive an email with a link to the replay.
    2. The other method is after finishing a hole and the scorecard shows, there is a button on the bottom of the scorecard that says "view replay". You can tap that button and it will show you a replay of the entire hole you just played. When I want to save it I do the sharing method and email it to myself.

An account on Everyplay is needed to save and share the replays, but it's a simple process that is done within the WGT mobile app. My Everyplay account can be viewed here.

I hope that helps!

Sincerely,

~Mick

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 5:01 AM

pdb1:

AussieMick11:
    Hi pdb1,

Thank you for this . Mick . I will pass it along to my CC mates . 

My pleasure mate. I'm glad I was able to help. Cheers.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 9:35 AM

It should be noted that replays via everyplay are only available on Apple IOS devices at this time. Replays are still unavailable on Android devices. I have one everyplay replay on my IPhone but have lost the chance on 3 or 4 on my Android tablet. Wonder why they don't have replays on Android yet.Google doesn't like everyplay?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 3:47 PM

pdb1:

I installed it and all that app does is give Android users the ability to watch replays that were made with everyplay. You can watch any replay saved through Everyplay from any game that uses Everyplay.

But it does not give Android devices  replay capabilities. That is either programmed by WGT or Google and for what ever reason they have put it on Apple IOS devices but not Android. I checked after I installed it. 

• Caw1969
    265 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2016 8:39 AM

Thanks Mick, for the help.

• GrampaD26354
    17 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 1:49 PM
    Right. These are the kind of comments from players who are number 1 in the rankings and win just about everything. See, if *I* were a godlike player....I would want to *STAY* one. Anything that threatens the status quo the gods hate. Also, they pay the bills. So the developers love them. Think about it this way...suppose *real* golf were like WGT. Further suppose you'd like to pay the green fees and entrance fees and play in a tournament. Unfortunately, all the tournies at the club are open, but you enter anyway because it would be neat to win a prize or two, like a couple of good golf balls or something. And your first match is against "TIGER WOODS". You don't really think that's fair, so you complain about it. Tiger says, "lookit, I have no problem hitting 170 yard approaches to champoinship greens and land 1 foot from the hole. what's your problem? Maybe you need more practice!" Then gives you a snarky look. You don't like that very much, so you complain to the tournament organizers. They promptly kick you out of the tournament and revoke your club membership, for breaking some rule made up on the spot.
  • Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 4:03 AM

Everyplay was discontinued October 1st 2018.

is there an alternative for replays for WGT mobile users (ios) ??

thanks 

RSS