Forums

Help › Forums

NEED BROWSER HELP, PLEASE!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 14 2015 9:49 AM (25 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 10:06 AM

Lizard69 has been having trouble with some of WGT's pages not fully loading, especially the left side (play now, friends, etc). Some pages on load half way (forums, prfile, etc), while others fully load as they normally would. It does this same thing in Maxthon, Firefox, and Chrome. Adobe Flash is up-to-date, too. All cache and cookies have been cleared, also. This has been happening for about 2 weeks or so. 

Any help would greatly appreciated.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 10:15 AM

Maybe un-install flash completely and re-install a fresh version?

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 10:20 AM

Yeah that has happen to me also, but closing out and reopening it brings it back

Has he checked for any windows updates ? Sometimes an important update can fix WGT problems. I know it sounds strange ,but it does

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 10:21 AM

Yup, uninstall flash correctly though, not through your PC's control panel.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 10:24 AM

These incomplete loading problems are happening to many players no matter what browser they are using or what version of flash or how many times they delete cookies and clear cache etc etc,,it's all on WGT's end and they don't seem to have a clue how to fix it,,,,,,,,i for one am really discouraged at the frequency of these problems along with the constant disconnects......................

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 10:31 AM

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Young46 gave me the solution on skype after he saw the video.

I had to change between retro mode and ultra or whatever and everything came back to normal.

Maxthon users, there is a little lightning bolt up the top of the browser, click between modes and you should be A for away

Thanks to Jay for putting the request for help here too.

Peace,

Liz

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 1:39 PM

Never seen lightening bolt & I use maxthon.  Care to share a screen shot of where it's at?

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 1:56 PM

If you can't see it at the end of the address bar mathia, then you will need to go into the settings.

1.) Lightning bolt......if not there, hit settings  2, then Switch browser core....3.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 2:29 PM

mathia14:

Never seen lightening bolt & I use maxthon.  Care to share a screen shot of where it's at?

I just click the icon to change modes.

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2015 3:03 PM

Not sure why the bolt wasn't there for me to start with, maybe it had 'clapped out', hehe.  : )

RSS