Sun, Oct 11 2015 6:06 PM

My putter stop working no matter the distiance it went 2 inches

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2015 10:36 AM

bigblue200:

Hi Bigblue200,

Please make sure that you are adjusting the club distance for putting to the appropriate distance. It will have a **ft with an arrow up and down on the left side of the swing meter bar. If you are still having this issue please send a message to our customer service dept at members@worldgolftour.com and they will be able to help. :)

All the Best,

WGTShamWow

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2015 5:17 PM

WGTShamWow:

bigblue200:

Hi Bigblue200,

Please make sure that you are adjusting the club distance for putting to the appropriate distance. It will have a **ft with an arrow up and down on the left side of the swing meter bar. If you are still having this issue please send a message to our customer service dept at members@worldgolftour.com and they will may be able to help. :)

All the Best,

WGTShamWow

fixed that reply for you

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2015 5:35 PM

WGTShamWow:
    Please make sure that you are adjusting the club distance for putting to the appropriate distance. It will have a **ft with an arrow up and down on the left side of the swing meter bar

The op is level 92, been here 1 1/2 + years, has over 1200 ranked rounds and you give him an answer like he is a level 2 hack. Nice effort.

RSS