Forums

Help › Forums

Can you turn off the voice over

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 24 2015 7:29 PM (6 replies)
  • MeadeC5
    46 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 2:30 PM

I am getting tired of the voice-over that keeps telling me "that's in the garden spot" after my shot. Is there a way of turning it off? I don't want to make the whole game mute I quite like to here the sound of my club swing through the air.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 5:43 PM

MeadeC5:

I am getting tired of the voice-over that keeps telling me "that's in the garden spot" after my shot. Is there a way of turning it off? I don't want to make the whole game mute I quite like to here the sound of my club swing through the air.

Hi MeadeC5,

Thanks for the post. You should be able to disable these by going to Menu then Game options, then Audio and toggle Game Commentary.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 8:41 PM

(and don't forget to SCROLL DOWN)

• parsaverjohn
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2015 10:22 PM

thanks for telling me how to-mute voice by going to game commentary and turning off. I was getting very annoyed with garden spot good ball etc. im now a happy camper(golfer) HOORAYYYYY

Parsaverjohn

• tootiefruitieo
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 10:23 PM

hmmm ill have to try that muting menu . that will be great if it works, because I really dislike that voice overs continuing remarks. LET THE BIG DOG EAT    give me a break!!!!!  thanks for the tip.

• mygameon
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 10:45 AM

wonderfull idea parsaver. im going to do it . I hate that voice and the dumb comments. BOOYAA

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 7:29 PM

Well, if anything, it helped a few find the forums.   Welcome to the forums guys.  :-)

There is all kind of fun and exciting tips to be found here.  

HP

RSS