Forums

Help › Forums

Lock/Unlock Grid??

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 17 2017 1:53 PM (8 replies)
  • JaxonsPops
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2015 12:31 PM

What is this thing? It gives 2 different break patterns. How do you use it? Thanks Jax

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 12:52 AM
    Basically, locked means you can't move the grid about and unlocked means you can. The locked grid colour indicates the gradient from the players viewpoint and the unlocked grid colour indicates the gradient from the viewpoint at the aim marker.

⇩ EDIT : Thank you Jax. ⇩
  • JaxonsPops
    11 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2015 9:27 AM

Thanks Scott

• MoMelRC
    24 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 9:17 AM

Hi Scott,

Which viewpoint is better to calculate from please?

Thx
    Mo 

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 12:57 PM

what sort of crappy approach shot was that to leave a putt like that lol

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 3:17 PM

@fairground11. About as crappy as your pointless response. It is the first hole of the CTTH putting challenge. Not that the distance has anything to do with it as I was helping Jax with his query.

MoMelRC:
    Hi Scott, Which viewpoint is better to calculate from please? Thx Mo.

I usually do my calculating from the reverse view, but I look at both views before making my usual shambolic putt.  : )

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 6:40 AM

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 10:48 AM

i never unlock. No reason to get more confused.

Tekoma technique and using the grid from players view on putts above 8 feet can make U set the aimer within 3 seconds and nail it. Just remember to hit the ding and stay away from low level putters.

Shorties under 8 feet I use reverse view and often an onscreen ruler and specific notes in the notebook

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 1:53 PM

ScottHope:

@fairground11. About as crappy as your pointless response. It is the first hole of the CTTH putting challenge. Not that the distance has anything to do with it as I was helping Jax with his query.

MoMelRC:
    Hi Scott, Which viewpoint is better to calculate from please? Thx Mo.

I usually do my calculating from the reverse view, but I look at both views before making my usual shambolic putt.  : )

calm down scott my response was in jest hence the lol at the end if you could insert smilies here i would have put the wink smiley

i am sorry if i offended you that was not my intention

RSS