Forums

Help › Forums

Putting Green?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 24 2009 3:53 AM (6 replies)
  • icebreaker99
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2009 1:19 PM

Is there a putting green to learn how to get used to the up/down hill slopes?  Learning through tourney play is a bit rough. 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2009 1:51 PM

No.. not yet..

And there is PRACTICE rounds you can play to learn to putt.. you don't have to learn in a tourney

• PhilMickelson7
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 6:59 PM

i dont think so.... we should tell a wg supporter or someone to do a practice green and a driving range to get used to some thing...basic thing like the balls spin or idk

• SuperDriver
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 9:33 PM

How do you play the st andrews course, i'm over 21 and i filled out the information, but it wouldn't let me enter, what do i do!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 10:16 PM

Make sure you fill the date out on the sign up page. I may be mistaken here, but I think the birth year is first. Look at that real close and try again!!

• Hydronix
    39 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2009 8:55 PM

SuperDriver: I had a similar problem. Once you've actually entered the tournament, the page that allows you to start your round may not autmatically redirect. Instead, just register and then proceed to the "Closest to the pin" tournments page. Select the tournament for which you registered, and you'll be able to tee off from there directly.

• icebreaker99
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2009 3:53 AM

what I was hoping for is a putting green with different lies so you can practice your putting without playing rounds of golf.  just putting like on a real golf course.  you have a driving range and then a putting area to PRACTICE on.

Understood you don't have that today, but it would be a most excellent addtion to the wonderful work you've done so far.

Thanks,

RSS