Forums

Help › Forums

Not Found

Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:23 AM (50 replies)
  • 2043dennis
    213 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2015 6:13 AM

This is to WGT.... for some reason I keep coming up as "Player not found" when clicking on my name. Other players have tried to sent me gifts and come up with an "Error message". I've checked my profile page and don't see any issues. Please help reset my user name "2043dennis. Thanks

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 10:59 AM

2043dennis:

This is to WGT.... for some reason I keep coming up as "Player not found" when clicking on my name. Other players have tried to sent me gifts and come up with an "Error message". I've checked my profile page and don't see any issues. Please help reset my user name "2043dennis. Thanks

Just tried and wasn't able to see any issues with clicking on your name.

- WGTdbloshoe

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 11:16 AM

Worked for me too.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 3:24 PM

PaulTon:

Worked for me too.

Paul, let's see if I have a problem too.  Try gifting me a sleeve of Nike L71s.

Or two.

Thanks,

Your goood friend,

Andy

;)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 5:29 PM

andyson:
    I have a problem too
    (try the Nike Plat)

• jenwren
    2,670 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 7:15 PM

I have same issue.  Deleted person and sent friend request  last night and yes it worked once.  Today "Player Not Found" again.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 10:29 PM

Not Found.

What is, a clue at WGT HQ Alex?

• 44DD
    176 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2015 9:01 AM

When I play a match, I close my page because everything seems to work better. When I go back to my profile page, though I show up on the left column, the main page says user not found. Many friends also say when they try to invite they get that message. Please look into this. Thank you.

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2015 10:52 AM

44DD:

When I play a match, I close my page because everything seems to work better. When I go back to my profile page, though I show up on the left column, the main page says user not found. Many friends also say when they try to invite they get that message. Please look into this. Thank you.

Hi 44DD,

I was able to search for you and your profile page came up without a problem? 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• nopro17
    16,107 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2015 9:32 PM

WGTShamWow:

I was able to search for you and your profile page came up without a problem? 

The issue is when a username starts with a number AND they are on your list of friends AND you click on the name in the friends list, that's when you get the User Not Found message. 

If you click on the username link in a forum message or something like that, the profile is shown correctly.

RSS